Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Thanksgiving Week November 20-26, 2017

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Click the image to view the e-card. I appreciate your support with all my heart! I make both animated and flash ecards! http://www.123greetings.com/profile/RedHeadsRule/

Butterfly,  I'm so sorry that DH's healing is not progressing as well as hoped.  I keep both of you in my prayers and will keep doing so.  I hope that DH will improve and regain his health and strength.  

Take care of yourself and if you are up to it,  now and then, let us know how you and DH are doing.  We are here with support, prayer, and Heart

Have a lovely Thanksgiving, as there are always things we are thankful for.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Love - feel it, see it, show it! #LittleChurchMouse

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD wrote:

4CEC5923-5DF9-4419-9866-9D484EFDB9F8.jpeg

@      @SleeplessinSD,

I truly ..did.. actually forgot. 

With so much going on health wise, my neighbor's misfortune, making notes to friends and calls, excited that our son was making preparations to be with us for a while, I ( a little ) didn't realize "T" day is _this_ coming week. My only excuse is -I am not doing one feather's worth of remembering to cook.

Ahh, I did know,yes, know....- `I made my complete dinner way back in October / reservations,...................

For sure, that will come to fruition. 

*NOTE: I had to read that twice, and still check the calendar, which proves I have been too occupied with an over doing of multi somethings we must not do. 

Thank you for ~~~~~~~ just the Snoopy dog + oh my, the pie.

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

YES ~ ~ YES  ~ ~YES  ~ ~

@possummink, 

How are you doing, now. Your grand daughter, your legs and back?

The photos ``from the last two days were exceptionally beautiful and I loved the nature scenes and little animals.

There is a story to tell you Ms Possum.

I have never mentioned this, but I have a baby Opossum from last April -orphaned in some way, left at at our under the bush, as big as a tiny new born kitten, and she live with us under that bush where she has made a deep hole to live, never leaving.

She knows me as her mommy, looks forward to her bagel and bread, some Temptation cat foods, with a fresh bowl of cold water.

She's a delight and actually waddles up to me- away- - just enough not so I would reach out to touch her, though.

She has to live here and be protected, she knows nothing but care and love. I named her Mary. Because she has such a merry affection within her eyes and demeanor.

`good night.  I hope to sleep for over 5 hours`

Sashay watches her from a decent distance, but never goes to sniff Mary out.

Mary loves to be around only us, mainly me, and actually stands to study me. In no way is she in harm's way.

That is how we do love, here.

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

Hello friends,

I won’t be available to continue The Positive Thoughts thread.  My husband’s work related accident hasn’t been healing as well as expected. My time will be spent as a caregiver and also helping to pay the bills. 

I will miss all of you. 950DC089-4720-47E5-877B-DC866B4915CD.gif

Bye @butterfly123 ... I will really miss your Positive Thoughts. They told me what a caring and beautiful person you are. Thank you so very much for taking the time to post them. I came back on this board after not posting for about 5 years. Once I started reading the daily Positive Thoughts, I just had to come back each day because they made it easier to get ready for another day. 

I didn't realize your DH had a work-related accident. I'm sending prayers and get well wishes to him that he heals a little each day. He's very lucky to have you in his life because he is your number one priority! Take care and stop back when you can.

Happy Thanksgiving ((((beautiful butterfly)))) and your 

((((DH)))). 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 My beautiful friend, I am saddened to hear that you DH is not healing as fast as you had hoped, I hold you two deep in my heart and sending positive healing wishes for your DH, you both are and will remain in my prayers every minute of every day!  I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, we will miss you until you are ready to return, but for now, I hope you and your DH feel our love being sent your way, and if we could we are all all sending you a warm hug, here is a little something for now:

Group Hug.jpg

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123,

The best to you and your husband,

Image result for sending hugs to you images