Esteemed Contributor

Re: šŸ€šŸ€Positive Thoughts For Saturday & Sunday, March 17-18, 2018

Thanks, @butterfly123@CareBears@meallen616@Puddles@SleeplessinSD, and @Jackhound Mom for the birthday wishes!!

@Puddles,  I hope your birthday was a happy one!!

Image result for winnie the pooh happy birthday

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123wrote:

@Jackhound Mom

New condo rental is better then the duplex we were living in. Mostly quiet neighborhood at the end of of a culdesac. The next street over is an emergency route for  police, ambulance and fire trucks. 

Very, very small yard. Snow removal and yard care is included in rent also. 

Are the homes you are looking at newly built? 

Hugs, prayers and blessings sweet friend. 

šŸ¦‹

Good Morning Butterfly,

Your place sounds great!  I've only ever had yard care included a few times and would love that.  Also the culdesac would be almost no traffic!  Enjoy your home!

This is the first new home we have ever had.  They are no easier than a used one as they all need something.  The ones in Sierra Vista are about 13 years old.  The difference is they are a little bigger and it is a private over 55 HOA.  Where we are now is a Del Webb and there are many of them.  Also ours is small kind of a patio home with very little yard and a private courtyard. 

I'm from Michigan so I had never seen block walls around homes until I visited AZ in my 20's with my best friend.  There are block walls around everything here.  I will put my MLS # on when Maria does our listing next week.  

Thank you for writing and I will check in later,

Blessings to all Heart

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Momwrote:

@butterfly123wrote:

@Jackhound Mom

New condo rental is better then the duplex we were living in. Mostly quiet neighborhood at the end of of a culdesac. The next street over is an emergency route for  police, ambulance and fire trucks. 

Very, very small yard. Snow removal and yard care is included in rent also. 

Are the homes you are looking at newly built? 

Hugs, prayers and blessings sweet friend. 

šŸ¦‹

Good Morning Butterfly,

Your place sounds great!  I've only ever had yard care included a few times and would love that.  Also the culdesac would be almost no traffic!  Enjoy your home!

This is the first new home we have ever had.  They are no easier than a used one as they all need something.  The ones in Sierra Vista are about 13 years old.  The difference is they are a little bigger and it is a private over 55 HOA.  Where we are now is a Del Webb and there are many of them.  Also ours is small kind of a patio home with very little yard and a private courtyard. 

I'm from Michigan so I had never seen block walls around homes until I visited AZ in my 20's with my best friend.  There are block walls around everything here.  I will put my MLS # on when Maria does our listing next week.  

Thank you for writing and I will check in later,

Blessings to all Heart

Cathy

@Jackhound Mom

I didnā€™t know what a Del Webb was, so I looked on the internet. The homes in Sierra Vista sound perfect. 

One of my husbandā€™s brothers lives in the Phoenix area. I think he lives in an apartment complex. 

I hope your neighbors will come and visit when you move šŸŒ¹

Prayers and blessings,

šŸ¦‹