Honored Contributor

Re: Positive Thoughts For Saturday, Oct 28, 2017

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oR6BkEGbLmo/VoqiYUsOzXI/AAAAAAAAVPI/obUOOKgsEXE/s1600/princesssassypants%2526co.jpg

Hi @AnikaBrodie .... I just love Princess Sassy Pants and her adorable doggie. Smiley Happy  Thank you for posting one of these  every day!! ....and I am celebrating the tiniest progress of looking through/cleaning out 2 big rooms in my home. I'm moving and was hoping I would be further along, but I'll get more done. I just have to tell myself that I CAN do it. 

@EastCoastGal

I fractured my right foot in two places on Monday in a freak accident at home.  When I saw this graphic I thought of pending progress in healing for myself over the next three months (per my doctor).  I also know it could have been much worse so I'm grateful it wasn't.  I'm glad you enjoyed the graphic.  I really enjoy Princess Sassy Pants too.  Smiley Happy  WE can do it!  ((Hugs))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@EastCoastGal You can DO it with just one step at a time.Smiley Happy 

It will all work out and come togetherHeart

Thank you for your encouraging words @lulutoby . 

You're right ... One step at a time! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oR6BkEGbLmo/VoqiYUsOzXI/AAAAAAAAVPI/obUOOKgsEXE/s1600/princesssassypants%2526co.jpg

Hi @AnikaBrodie .... I just love Princess Sassy Pants and her adorable doggie. Smiley Happy  Thank you for posting one of these  every day!! ....and I am celebrating the tiniest progress of looking through/cleaning out 2 big rooms in my home. I'm moving and was hoping I would be further along, but I'll get more done. I just have to tell myself that I CAN do it. 

@EastCoastGal

I fractured my right foot in two places on Monday in a freak accident at home.  When I saw this graphic I thought of pending progress in healing for myself over the next three months (per my doctor).  I also know it could have been much worse so I'm grateful it wasn't.  I'm glad you enjoyed the graphic.  I really enjoy Princess Sassy Pants too.  Smiley Happy  WE can do it!  ((Hugs))

Oh my goodness @AnikaBrodie !!  I am so sorry this happened to you! ...and the healing will take 3 months?? 

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie ... I couldn't add more to my note to you because I'm typing on a small, older iPad (one finger at a time!!) and it not letting me type more.... !! 

My move is a lot less difficult than what you're going through! Oh my! I hope you have someone caring for you. I wish I could say to feel better soon ...but 3 months. I'm trying to think of the right words to say to you! So please take care. (((Hugs to you)))

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@AnikaBrodie ... I couldn't add more to my note to you because I'm typing on a small, older iPad (one finger at a time!!) and it not letting me type more.... !! 

My move is a lot less difficult than what you're going through! Oh my! I hope you have someone caring for you. I wish I could say to feel better soon ...but 3 months. I'm trying to think of the right words to say to you! So please take care. (((Hugs to you)))

@EastCoastGal

My doctor said three months for healing.  I hope I can prove him wrong.  It will be a week tomorrow since the fractures and foot is still hurting.  Resting, icing, elevating, whatever.  There is still swelling and bruising and pain. 

DH is caregiver and I'm thankful for that.  Friends from our church are providing meals which we appreciate so much.  DH can cook some things but we really appreciate women cooks.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@EastCoastGal

Hello @AnikaBrodie .... How are you feeling? I've thought about you and was wondering how you're coming along. I know it's going to take 3 months to heal but I was hoping you're feeling a little better?

Trusted Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Image result for halloween fall animated imagesImage result for boo halloween images

@meallen616.... WOW!!! This really SPARKLES!! I LOVE it ... and your BOO ghost! Hope you had a fun Halloween. This year was the first time in years that I gave out candy. I just moved to a new home from a double wide manufactured home. I had 55 adorable kids and I enjoyed it so much! Smiley Happy  How about you?

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal

Thanks for asking.  It's almost two weeks since my accident/fracture.  Most of the bruising has subsided but I still have some swelling and pain.  I had my hair cut this morning (DH was my chauffeur) and did one load of laundry when I got home.  I was ready to rest and elevate my foot afterwards.  Ladies from our church are still bringing meals and for dinner we had lasagna with garlic bread and angel food cake.  It was all delicious.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.VvISraFY4OMT4LTDUU5biwEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300   So true ...