A4B42987-62FC-4CC1-9F9E-B468E3C80C3C.jpeg

Amen ~

How very beautiful ~How very TRUE~

@SleeplessinSD, Hearts by the dozen to you. Heart

Oh how I love this   Heart Smiley Happy Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: đź’śPositive Thoughts For Saturday, May 19, 2018

@LIG1,

Honestly, I haven't seen you since I was on Showme when our little KittieCream was so ill with squamous cell carcinoma.

I appreciated doobdoo helping me with her sleep=

-1 year 7 months ago. She was wonderful.

I was so upset and mentioned something with anxiety. We were close to taking her back for the last time to the vet. I will never know that person's behavior.

We did not know at that time she had this disease affecting her oral cavity.

Had just adopted at 10 years old when someone in her family abandoned her. How rotten is that?

However, -whatever someone told me they did not want the thread messed up ( I suppose with pet illness), so I left and never wanted to be there. 

I have missed you, along with all of the others.

"...I have very little in knowing news [WHAT] at that group.  Okay, I will- hello @Preds....................!

She helped me so much when the format changed several years ago.

LifeisGood, WONDERFUL to see you here.  Smiley Happy   Y E S~~~~

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Inspirations

Honored Contributor

<3 Believe <3

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday!   Have your breakfast outside while watching the birds!  They start us off with a song... Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hello to everyone on  Butterfly's Positive 'THOUGHTs'. There is always a sincere welcome for beautiful posters as you~~ 

@cotton4me@Cal22

Butterfly, has been a very dear friend of ~ours~, and to me a genuine friend. 

She is gentle in nature, a lovely forum and thread greeter to her long lived posters as well to many that have come on occasionally, when time permits.

She is one wholesome lady, I truly I enjoy her.

She listens very carefully and always replies with a fondness as though she has known you for years. 

I love her steadfast selection to be compatible with each situation, and totally different each day. 

She is indeed a very good friend. I appreciate her very being.

Thank each of you for your visit. We need more heartfelt posters like her. What a day of blessings that would be. 

Hugs with many Heart sending to you, dear one. Today.

For my friend, @butterfly123  ~~   Smiley Happy

Please visit again. you may find her, almost anytime, on CUP CAKE CAFE. 

I will be here again, tomorrow ~sunday.

The 19th of May.

NOTE:

I am sorry if this has come up twice, but I have noticed for several days when beginning to post -anything- a pink screen is present over the top and I sometimes have the messsage go...or as with this, it just came on as I was SIGNING OFF. Having no idea if this originally went through i would have to check. sorry, for any inconvenience.

I actually posted this on the 18th of  May- 2018- much MUCH EARLIER. 

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@WaJa61 wrote:

Thank you, @LIG1 ~ you are so sweet to care and “positively” precious to pray for me. 💜🌸💜

I see your little hearts sprinkled everywhere all the time, and always wonder how you are. I hope and pray that life is indeed GOOD for you and yours lately. Any time you feel like chatting, you know where I can be found. 

Take care and God bless you! 

~Joy đź’ś

@WaJa61~ oh, what a dear heart you are! Thank you for thinking of me with such kindness! đź’›  

Life is indeed, always good.. even despite a few health hurdles every now and then because my faith reminds me daily that through His Graceđź’›  I can get through anything. 

Many blessings to you in your recovery! 

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1~ thank you, too, for the hello! I remember reading about your beautiful, sweet Kittie Cream and all that she was going through with the squamous cell carcinoma. What gentle and loving care you gave her... she was in the best of care with you and I'm sure she felt that even with the awful pain she endured.

On a happy note đź’›.... I can only imagine how you must be enjoying every minute with your new found 'kitty love' in Sasha! 

Have a truly blessed and beautiful weekend!