Honored Contributor

Re: 🔶🔷Positive Thoughts For Monday, November 12, 2018

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123, Hello dear friend, 

I hope you are doing okay, I am trying to get myself centered after the passing of my Mom, and I know you have suffered losses also. 

We received just a very light sprinkling of snow this afternoon. It is very cold here with expected low around 14. Smiley Surprised

I have missed you. 

119966-cats-sweet-kitten.jpg

Honored Contributor

f44c3203e83e606815037b4ca6a1b864.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Heart @Tissyanne,  

Oh myyyyyyyyy, HAHaa is IT still the 12th, just not the afternoon as I had hoped, though.

There has been, was for some weeks a glitch apparently in my server or browser that I have spent hours 1 at a time -either on the phone or doing a clickety clack on my pc. Something that had gone bonkers where I spelled out my name instead of waiting for the email to pop up and then hit.

Now, I'm either a guest or a hacker to my own security. 

I spent a good portion of valuable time clearing this up, but for $400.00, that's a no since big $$s are paid for the service. What was not so funny was trying to understand an aggressive Indian [IT] geek with a heavy accent that could not enunciate some of the numbers to call him back, if so inclined to do so- TO FIX  IT...!? 

Tissyanne, too much stalling, freezing and the blank screen is so unnecessary. I believe it must be the pc, still. Never had a problem like this, but okay with posting.

He met up with the wrong woman. I will have to report him since I have absolutely no idea what he is referring to and kept calling me 'honey'.... Sure hope that was recorded. 

Whacky things MEETS geek computers (VS) me. I could have given him 5 stars if he were not so quick and aggressive...must have thought he was back home and I, the little woman....~~~~~~~~~?

Personal emails come up then disappear then I go in and find them 1 more time. Other than that and the slowness, I can tolerate the intolerable bizarre behavior.

WANT TO PURCHASE A NEW PC. DOOBDOO SUGGESTED ONE, BUT THE ONES WE VIEWED HAD NO TOUCH KEYBOARD, SO I SETTLED FOR A SON-Y, THEN A SAMS-SUUUNG.  JUST A SLIGHT PAIN. 

I must have pushed his GOTTA LEAVE button because usually most are very nice, good teachers and slow, quite  cordial.

I have years of experience dealing with men that want to push- shove- yell and think they are authoritative...SO, he meets me. He was ready to go home right up to the very end. 

I strongly mentioned I have no idea why your hurry unless you have a date, have not eaten, missed your ride, but not with me, do you ever do this.

I have never heard of your server charging this amount of money when they are being paid with a hefty piece of change.

My husband said we will have a geek squad untangle this and as I mentioned last week end I am to get a new pc -more closer to large laptop or desk top. I am hoping that maybe dooBdoo might understand this better. 

Onto a better topic, I thought I would have my kitchen cabinets cleared out and have it ready for all new cookware. Didn't even sound like me there for a minute, did it?

I am doing a lot of bagging and many boxes of clothing for the church in the event they can use what I have for those who lost everything from the Calif. fires. Many have insurance and are doing okay, but there is news where I read many are not getting some type of benefits due to a glitch or type in the system. That would be all that I know -at this time.

Still very cooler here, with a slight rise in temperature; still in the 30s but no rain - no snow. That's fine with me for this time of the season.

I have not one thing purchase for the holidays, but do have Thanksgivings planned out.

Will know by this week end if our son will make it in if not, on with the dinner. There's not much enthusiasm for decorating, season greetings as there was FIVE years ago.

Many things are changing in people's behavior. Too many [all ages] deaths die to these cell phones and of course the drug situation epidemic.

As with you Tissy, I am very close to my brother; we think alike and act on important issues. I know you must miss yours very -VERY much. it was wonderful to learn that his situation is working out in a positive -YES! way....

Will not be long, now, until your husband has the retirement luxury and you and he with your son can have many days together. That has to be something you and he have waited for so many time through conversations.

Woman LOL,guess I have crossed almost over to the thirteen of the month. I definitely wanted to wish Halfpint a happy birthday. It's on the sweetly done topic just for her.

I found it by happenchance. She was 81 on the 12th. What a trooper. I'll try but that age sounds so far away in ((some)) respects, and on the other side, time hurries by so quickly.

Always loving to hear that you and your son had that BEST dinner last Friday. It 'on' my mind every single week.

Can you actually believe it will soon be one more year that has past? And such a rough one you have traveled and made it thus far.

Are you you still thinking Austin for next year? Stay put for now- the season for what sees to be everything is enough to keep anyone at home. 

Blessings to you my dear friend. I am up for a while. I will sleep in every Tuesday morning 'til 11, sometimes 12noon.

love,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Heart........ Smiley Happy NAES

T A K E   S P E C I A L  C A R E. 

"You are very important to me, along with many friends".

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

I miss you too beautiful friend. I understand the need to become centered. The holidays can be sad and difficult for many reasons. My FIL passed away seven years ago on the day before Thanksgiving. DH and I will spend Thanksgiving together this year. His mother decided last minute she would fly to another state to visit one of her daughters. She will fly to Texas on Christmas Day to visit one of her sons. My mother doesn’t extend an invitation for the holidays and that’s okay.

I have been working on DH’s resume. He sent a resume and won’t hear back until the new year. Seems that many employers are short staffed and forcing mandatory overtime. 

Will your DH retire before Christmas or have to wait until the end of December? 

I was surprised that your state had snow already. I know you love the rain. 

Sending love and hugs across the miles.

🦋

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Tissyanne

I miss you too beautiful friend. I understand the need to become centered. The holidays can be sad and difficult for many reasons. My FIL passed away seven years ago on the day before Thanksgiving. DH and I will spend Thanksgiving together this year. His mother decided last minute she would fly to another state to visit one of her daughters. She will fly to Texas on Christmas Day to visit one of her sons. My mother doesn’t extend an invitation for the holidays and that’s okay.

I have been working on DH’s resume. He sent a resume and won’t hear back until the new year. Seems that many employers are short staffed and forcing mandatory overtime. 

Will your DH retire before Christmas or have to wait until the end of December? 

I was surprised that your state had snow already. I know you love the rain. 

Sending love and hugs across the miles.

🦋

@butterfly123

Thank you for your response, and I am glad you can understand what I mean. I have missed you, and am glad to reconnect with you. 

The passing of a loved one does change us in many ways. I am beginning to pull forward though. My Mom encouraged me to enjoy my life. She told me life should be enjoyed with picnics. Smiley Happy

I hope you and your DH have a nice Thanksgiving just with the two of you. My brother will not be here, and my DH Mom is going to be with one of her daughters out of town. 

I have 3 pies ordered. I am not a baker, and so I have a place to buy them that is very good at baking. I will cook the meal. We will miss my Mom's pumpkin pie. 

The snow we were expecting did not develop. We had a beautiful cloudy cold day, but only very light flurries. Gorgeous. 

My DH has decided to work until spring. He has made his decision, and I am okay with it. You said you are working on your DH resume? So, he is changing jobs? I apologize if I missed something. I hope both of you are well. 

Have a nice night. Sending light, and love. Heart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

The weather is crazy everywhere. Today was in the 50’s and tomorrow in the 20’s with a windchill. DH went to the massage therapist today and felt the pain of what his job is doing to him physically. After he fell from the top deck he has had ongoing issues. 

I pray that the job hunt will be completed within 3-4 months. Oops, forgot to answer your question....no you didn’t miss anything, I haven’t posted about it until now. 

Your weather has been wonderful with extra rain and some snow this year. Who knows, maybe a white Thanksgiving or Christmas this year for you and family. 

DH’s mother is planning on wearing shorts for her trip in December. We don’t know exactly where DH’s brother lives. 😀

I have a problem with focusing and staying on task most days lately. I purchased a daily planner and DH writes notes for me and takes up the entire space for a specific day. He is very detailed and I asked if he could write the condensed version so I can squeeze my appointment times in. He’s my sweetheart.

Sending light and much love your way, 

🦋