Honored Contributor

@Winkk

I live in So. Jersey in Camden Co.  Ain't no way am I going to Philly to see the Pope.  I'll see him w/the best seats or bed in my house right in front of the tv!!!

I am NOT walking across the Ben Frank Bridge.  I don't have a "special" ticket to use PATCO.

Did that shop have a lot of good items?

Yes, everything "religious" you can imagine.  The shop is on 11th & Market.

However, In N.J., Boscov's in the Moorestown Mall has better t-shirts.  Most of the messages on the shirts are pretty funny.

P.S.  I am not Catholic.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

I'm Catholic but I find it so odd the cult of personality that has risen up about this particular Pope. 

http://www.philstar.com/sunday-life/2013/03/24/923169/pope-no-longer-wears-prada

Honored Contributor

My 25-year-old granddaughter said she and mom were buying a week's worth of groceries, then locking their apartment door and not leaving until it's over.  (They live in Philly.)  They may watch some of it on TV.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I live in Center City Philadelphia and will probably be inside the "red zone".  We all hope that things will not be as bad as they fear.  Security  will be incredibly tight due to the experience at the Boston marathon. 

We were told to prepare as if we were expecting a 3 day snow storm.  But we are supposed to be able to walk around.