Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please send good thoughts & prayers for my brother-in-law

Sending prayers and good thoughts for you brother's successful surgery on Friday.  Sounds like he is in good hands and please let us know the outcome of the surgery.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

2ND UPDATE:

Surgery postponed due to scheduling conflict - except no one bothered to call my sister until 5:00 PM!  arghhh...

Rescheduled for Monday.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Prayers for your brother in law.

Respected Contributor

Still 🙏

Honored Contributor

Prayers.

Respected Contributor

UPDATE:  As of today, the surgery went well.   Sister didn't talk to surgeon, he went on to another case, so that's on hold.

Sister did speak to nurse who said BIL was in ICU.  Nurse spoke to BIL, who was recovering, and responded to nurse, but then reverted to unconsciousness. 

So far. so good.  We shall see.

Denise
Respected Contributor

@denisemb 

YAY!!!! Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb 

May all the positive energy flowing from your QVC friends lift your brother-in-law in a swift and complete healing.

Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

UPDATE:  As of today, the surgery went well.   Sister didn't talk to surgeon, he went on to another case, so that's on hold.

Sister did speak to nurse who said BIL was in ICU.  Nurse spoke to BIL, who was recovering, and responded to nurse, but then reverted to unconsciousness. 

So far. so good.  We shall see.

@denisemb 

Thank you for posting the latest

update on your BIL's condition.

Am sending him tons more healing

prayers and positive energy and

tons more warm comfort hugs to

you and your sister.

(((((DENISEMB & HER SISTER)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@denisemb 

May all the positive energy flowing from your QVC friends lift your brother-in-law in a swift and complete healing.

Magicmoodz, I'm convinced it was everyone here whose positive energy got him through the surgery so well.  I can hardy believe how quickly he's "bouncing back" after such a lengthy surgery.

Nurse said he's moving his arms and legs, and when asked his name, his wife's name and where he lives, answered correctly, coherently and promptly!  YAYYYYYYYY!

Doctor said he'll be moved from ICU very soon to a regular room where they'll do physical & occupational therapy for 5 to 7 days, and depending if he needs more, will go to a rehab facility.  They said he isn't speaking much, but that too is normal for him, surrounded by strangers.

I'm the happiest SIL in the world thanks to all you wonderful people and I sincerely thank you on behalf of myself, BIL, sister & niece.  Woman Very Happy  Blessings and hugs to you all.

Denise