Respected Contributor

Re: Please keep my daughter in your prayers

Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery.  Good she started meds right away.  And you are right, we worry about our kids no matter the age.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

A Pfizer executive just admitted the company didn't even test the Covid vaccine to see if it prevented transmission of the virus.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@haddon9 

A Pfizer executive just admitted the company didn't even test the Covid vaccine to see if it prevented transmission of the virus.

@Mom2Dogs I read way back when the vaccine was first offered that it wasn't designed to prevent transmission but of course the mainstream narrative said that it was a conspiracy.

Interesting that a Pfizer executive said that.  However people still think it prevents the spread....if it makes them happy..

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Have faith goodie.She will get thru this and be ok

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  wrote: Have faith goodie.She will get thru this and be ok

Thank you so much and thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts and prayers. I have faith that she will be ok. My son in law had to leave work Monday once she told him her results and his job insisted he be tested so he is waiting for his results. He has also been vaccinated no symptoms and my 6 yo grandson is ok so far. My daughter says she's "ok" no appetite, still dealing with a headache, says even her ears hurt, no shortness of breath.  This is her third day on the viral meds.  Her script  is for 5 days taking 4 pills every 12 hrs. She has no energy, remains on bedrest.  

Respected Contributor

Prayers for your daughter to make a complete recovery soon. You are a special Mom for caring for her. ❤️
Respected Contributor

Update on my daughter..  she says she is feeling a little better today, still taking the viral meds, still no appetite. no severe headache today.  Thanks again for all of the thoughts and prayers. I will continue to update my post