Valued Contributor

Re: Please keep my daughter in your prayers

@Goodie2shoes    Positive thoughts and prayers are being sent for your daughter and you.

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  So sorry to hear that news.  Glad she is getting treatment and wishing her a speedy recovery. 

Just my opinion, but not sure boosters actually prevent covid now, but they do often result in a milder case. 

Respected Contributor

Healing thoughts and prayers for your daughter. Glad to hear she began treatment promptly. I hope she will start improving soon. 

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she will be fine, she just has to get through it.  She didn't get any boosters so unfortunately she's sicker than she would have been but she was given the antiviral medication which is a very good thing.  She got it because she didn't get her boosters and she contracted it from someone she encountered when she did go out or maybe a delivery person or someone who visited her.  It doesn't matter.  What matters is that she on the antiviral and she'll get through this.  

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers your and her way for healing, comfort, and confidence!  Bless you both and cyber hugs too!  

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree    My mother got it and she had all of her booster's.   I don't think that matters.   Thoughts and prayers that she will be fine.

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes Prayers for your daughter to have a speedy recovery! Hopefully it is just a very mild case. I also know quite a few people who had their boosters and still contracted Covid, the good thing though is that they had very mild cases and were able to recover without medication...Good luck to her!  

Respected Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words and uplifting thoughts. I had been encouraging my daughter to get her booster but she had not  done that yet and after loosing my mom to covid in 2020 I worry about my family mbrs even more and as a retired nurse it heightens my awareness of every medical issue out there, it's just who I am.     

Valued Contributor

Good thoughts and prayers headed your daughter's way.  Hopefully it will be a mild case.

Respected Contributor

I hope your daughter has a quick recovery with no lasting ill effects.