Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please include my wife in your prayers

Oh no, I am praying for @butterfly123. I'm praying that the dr's can do something for her soon.

Please let her know she is beloved on this board and in many of our thoughts and prayers. 

Respected Contributor

So very sorry to hear the 2 of you are going through this.  It is exhausting to be in a scary and stressful time.  

I am sending warm hugs and positive energy.  Please remember there are many here who care and will keep you both in our prayers.

Valued Contributor

@butterfly123 In my prayers for your wife. Heart

Super Contributor

@butterfly123     Lots of prayers and good wishes coming your way. 💗

Trusted Contributor

Prayers and love to you both. HeartHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Sending my hope that the cause of your dear wife’s pain will be found so that treatment and healing can begin.  I wish you both comfort in knowing you are cared about and prayed for.

All my best wishes, Pam

Honored Contributor

img

@butterfly123  Sending love and prayers your way. Mr. butterfly123, sending positive thoughts for both of you. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Contributor

Prayers for releif of pain....

Respected Contributor

I want to be honest and feel that there is a whole lot of negative energy on these boards. A lot of strange, fake, and phoney posters, but I have never once felt that vibe about @butterfly123 . Sending much love and hugs.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer   Our friend @butterfly123  has been ill for sometime and her DH leaves messages from time-to-time.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh