Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,928
Registered: ‎03-30-2010

Please help decipher this review.

I understand that people often use a speech to text app instead of typing.  Many times something goes wrong and the text makes little or no sense.  I came across a review for a Talbots shirt that I was thinking of purchasing and it started fine, then went off the rails.  So, if you wouldn't mind reading this and explaining what this reviewer is saying. Thanks! 

 

No I don’t know what happens with talbots . I’m a customers fr years but the quality of the fabrics are so cheap know it’s better increase the cost but sale quality

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,393
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.

They have been a customer to Talbots for years and wouldn't care if they raised prices to get the quality of the clothing back. That's what I'm getting out of that review. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,039
Registered: ‎03-28-2015

Re: Please help decipher this review.


@godi wrote:

They have been a customer to Talbots for years and wouldn't care if they raised prices to get the quality of the clothing back. That's what I'm getting out of that review. 


I agree...that is what I think too...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,324
Registered: ‎06-25-2014

Re: Please help decipher this review.

i would walk on by that particular review.  if the writer can't take a moment to proofread and confirm what they are posting, then i wouldn't care to hear what they have to say about the products or the company.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,928
Registered: ‎03-30-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.

@fancy pantsy 

 

Thank you, that's what I think.  I wonder why people don't proof read.  While waiting in my doctor's office yesterday, I played solitaire on my phone.  Now and then promos from the game company popped up;  one of them made me shake my head.  Keep in mind this was done by a company who designs and markets games, not just an individual giving an opinion.  Here it is:

 

Playing this game will help improve your brian.  

 

This wasn't one of those promos that say if you find the letter or number on a page full, you're a genius.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,832
Registered: ‎07-09-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.


@this is my nic wrote:

@fancy pantsy 

 

Thank you, that's what I think.  I wonder why people don't proof read.  While waiting in my doctor's office yesterday, I played solitaire on my phone.  Now and then promos from the game company popped up;  one of them made me shake my head.  Keep in mind this was done by a company who designs and markets games, not just an individual giving an opinion.  Here it is:

 

Playing this game will help improve your brian.  

 

This wasn't one of those promos that say if you find the letter or number on a page full, you're a genius.


I guess Brian must feel pretty speical - a game for me

waiting for the game to improve your yahooey

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,487
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Please help decipher this review.

IMO that reviewer had too much of an adult beverage.  Ignore that review.

Dear God
Grant me the wisdom to know when to keep my mouth shut.
Thank You Amen
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,696
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.

I am wondering if the person speaks another language and that is a translation.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,219
Registered: ‎05-10-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.

It's pretty easy to understand to me.  She's a long time Talbot's customer but now she isn't happy with the quality and she thinks it's better to pay a little more to ensure that she gets the quality she wants.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,443
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Please help decipher this review.

[ Edited ]

@Chrystaltree wrote:

It's pretty easy to understand to me.  She's a long time Talbot's customer but now she isn't happy with the quality and she thinks it's better to pay a little more to ensure that she gets the quality she wants.


It was never about what the review said.  Just another post to criticize others spelling and grammar. 

Don't be so afraid of dying that you forget how to live.