Respected Contributor

Please help decipher this review.

I understand that people often use a speech to text app instead of typing.  Many times something goes wrong and the text makes little or no sense.  I came across a review for a Talbots shirt that I was thinking of purchasing and it started fine, then went off the rails.  So, if you wouldn't mind reading this and explaining what this reviewer is saying. Thanks! 

No I don’t know what happens with talbots . I’m a customers fr years but the quality of the fabrics are so cheap know it’s better increase the cost but sale quality

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please help decipher this review.

They have been a customer to Talbots for years and wouldn't care if they raised prices to get the quality of the clothing back. That's what I'm getting out of that review. 

Esteemed Contributor

@godi wrote:

They have been a customer to Talbots for years and wouldn't care if they raised prices to get the quality of the clothing back. That's what I'm getting out of that review. 

I agree...that is what I think too...

Respected Contributor

i would walk on by that particular review.  if the writer can't take a moment to proofread and confirm what they are posting, then i wouldn't care to hear what they have to say about the products or the company.  

Respected Contributor

@fancy pantsy 

Thank you, that's what I think.  I wonder why people don't proof read.  While waiting in my doctor's office yesterday, I played solitaire on my phone.  Now and then promos from the game company popped up;  one of them made me shake my head.  Keep in mind this was done by a company who designs and markets games, not just an individual giving an opinion.  Here it is:

Playing this game will help improve your brian.  

This wasn't one of those promos that say if you find the letter or number on a page full, you're a genius.

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@fancy pantsy 

Thank you, that's what I think.  I wonder why people don't proof read.  While waiting in my doctor's office yesterday, I played solitaire on my phone.  Now and then promos from the game company popped up;  one of them made me shake my head.  Keep in mind this was done by a company who designs and markets games, not just an individual giving an opinion.  Here it is:

Playing this game will help improve your brian.  

This wasn't one of those promos that say if you find the letter or number on a page full, you're a genius.

I guess Brian must feel pretty speical - a game for me

waiting for the game to improve your yahooey

Honored Contributor

IMO that reviewer had too much of an adult beverage.  Ignore that review.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I am wondering if the person speaks another language and that is a translation.

Honored Contributor

It's pretty easy to understand to me.  She's a long time Talbot's customer but now she isn't happy with the quality and she thinks it's better to pay a little more to ensure that she gets the quality she wants.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's pretty easy to understand to me.  She's a long time Talbot's customer but now she isn't happy with the quality and she thinks it's better to pay a little more to ensure that she gets the quality she wants.

It was never about what the review said.  Just another post to criticize others spelling and grammar. 

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.