Honored Contributor

Re: Please Share Your Sources For Neat Gifts!

@ECBG

No I didn't. I just learned about these toys. They are well made. My GD loves these toys & I like them because they make her use her imagination.

She loves to play school and I just bought her "school time" of course, I always am the student - gee I hope I graduate to 1st grade!!! She's a tough teacher!!! Lol

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ECBG

No I didn't. I just learned about these toys. They are well made. My GD loves these toys & I like them because they make her use her imagination.

She loves to play school and I just bought her "school time" of course, I always am the student - gee I hope I graduate to 1st grade!!! She's a tough teacher!!! Lol

@homedecor1That's how I started and ended up teaching 36 years, writting curriculum, and I'm still mentoring students.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

My GD just loves her teacher! She's like a little sponge for learning and I attribute this to having a good teacher & experience in school. She Skypes w/ me everyday the minute she gets home and tells me her day with such excitement it warms my ❤.

I can only imagine the children you have educated & mentored over 36 years.   I will say I always loved school - my teachers were wonderful (sometimes I'd like to turn the clock back to see them again & they were nuns!)

Hugs to you!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I never ordered these, but I did taste these at a friend's who receieved it as a gift. And it was amazing!

It's MONKS FUDGE from holy spirit monastery gifts.

FudgebytheBox300.jpg