QVC Customer Care

Re: Please Send More Prayers!!!!!

This post has been removed by QVC because it's religious.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

My thoughts are with you. As I always say, and practice myself, things will get better. Nothing helps me through the toughest of times like optimism, regardless of the nature of the issues.

My very best to you and your husband. I honestly don't remember what is wrong with him, but I certainly wish him the will/strength/optimism, and patience to get better.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I am sorry to read that he is not able to stand!.....prayers for a full recovery,

and when self employed it just adds to the stress.

Honored Contributor

Praying for you and your family.  You have the strength and the courage to get through all with the one above.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hckynut wrote:

@ECBG

My thoughts are with you. As I always say, and practice myself, things will get better. Nothing helps me through the toughest of times like optimism, regardless of the nature of the issues.

My very best to you and your husband. I honestly don't remember what is wrong with him, but I certainly wish him the will/strength/optimism, and patience to get better.

hckynut(john)

@hckynut,Thanks John.  Dh and five friends went from W NC to Panama Fla for a "bike week" of fellowship on their Harleys and to have some sea food.  While there he developed a head virus and came back in cold rain, and 50 degrees.  He finally got to our driveway, and after opening the garage door, the bike popped out of gear.  The bike bucked him off 5 ft. away onto black top.  He landed with his arm under him, breaking a rib and puncturing his lung.  He called the closest friend who lives 30 minutes away who took him to the hospital.

This after losing my second mother, laying a close friend to rest from bacterial pnemonia who was 10 years younger than me, and a close former student in the same ICU who I am very close to has had massive bleading and is fighting for their life.

Last night, with DH in the hopsital, our beautiful dog was unresponsive in the floor for nearly half an hour.  DS came and we took him to the animal emergency and he had to be observed.  That is continuing today.

All of this in 6 days.

This is our fur baby, Levi.

Image may contain: dog

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Sending light to you and your loved ones.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras