Honored Contributor

Re: Please Keep Q Forum and Pro Boards Active Ladies:)

I'm signed up on the new board, but will be on here still.  I keep thinking maybe something will change, even though I know it won't!  I haven't take the time to get familiar with the new board.  I am slow to get used to new things and it takes me a while to catch on.  I am thankful to all the great ladies who have taken it upon themselves to handle this endeavor!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I still check in here but spend the majority of my time at our new boards.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Desi you need to go directly to mellyg.proboards.com and register there. When you go directly to that board via the link, there should be on the right side a Logn or Register option.  It's a 2-step process.  

Login Screen.jpg

HERE

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much! Last night I managed to sign on, had to tweak my name because I already used that nic on the Proboards Global Forum which I don't even want to be registered on. It seems closing down that one is a pain and I'm afraid to try because it might mess with being registered on the Q Forum. Not sure what I am doing, but I am on, thanks and hello everyone!

Honored Contributor

I am checking both out each day.

Honored Contributor

what does the new banner mean?

just saw when I logged in? 

posting here rather than pile in yet another thread

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 3.07.46 PM.png

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear My take is that they heard from so many angry people and decided to listen to us by not shutting down the boards.