Honored Contributor

I keep seeing Stacy at Peddler's Village.  

I had no idea what that is!  I just googled it.  Now I have an idea...It's a huge shopping center.

QVC must have some kind of tie in with them....I've seen Stacie there several times this week.

I think it might be nice for someone to explain to idiots like myself where that is and why QVC keeps PUSHING that she's coming from there.

OK, pushing is stupid.  They are a sales company.  But if she's going to be there, tell us a little bit about the place.  Some might want to visit the place.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I keep seeing Stacy at Peddler's Village.  

I had no idea what that is!  I just googled it.  Now I have an idea...It's a huge shopping center.

QVC must have some kind of tie in with them....I've seen Stacie there several times this week.

I think it might be nice for someone to explain to idiots like myself where that is and why QVC keeps PUSHING that she's coming from there.

OK, pushing is stupid.  They are a sales company.  But if she's going to be there, tell us a little bit about the place.  Some might want to visit the place.

I haven't seen Stacie there, however when we lived in NJ the girls from work and myself went there. It is a shopping center but it looks more like a quaint little village. Has the nicest shops. We went in the fall and all the stores were decorated on the outside. I wish I would of taken photos. I think of that place often. Lots of shopping there and very unique shops. At the time they had a Brighton Store and there were handmade Brighton Sweaters. I still have the two that I purchased. Anyway I will have to look for Stacie. Is she usually on Q2 or QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I have no idea why the Q is pushing Peddler's Village.

However I live about 10 miniutes away and it's a cute old fashioned shopping center with lots of boutiques and themed weekends...right now for the holidays they have an outdoor Gazebo that's been enclosed and there are gingerbread houses on display (it's a competiton) and I go every year to check them out.

They also light up the village at night and when it snows it looks like the Dept. 56 Snow Village....I'm going for dinner with my book club friends in a few weeks.

Image result for Peddler's village holiday lights

Image result for Peddler's village holiday lights

If you Google Peddler's Village (it's just outside of New Hope, PA) they have a website.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  It's in Bucks County, PA. I live nearby. There are some cute and also unique shops and the ****** and Bull restaurant has been there forever. They have been doing the gingerbread house competition for years and years. We used to go with our children when they were little. They do a luminary along the walkways. The stores pride themselves in the window displays. I would consider it a destination along with New Hope and antiquing. Also nearby is Washington's Crossing, where George Washing crossed the Delaware on Christmas Day during the Revolutionary War to defeat the British at the battle of Trenton on Dec. 26, 1776.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  It's in Bucks County, PA. I live nearby. There are some cute and also unique shops and the ****** and Bull restaurant has been there forever. They have been doing the gingerbread house competition for years and years. We used to go with our children when they were little. They do a luminary along the walkways. The stores pride themselves in the window displays. I would consider it a destination along with New Hope and antiquing. Also nearby is Washington's Crossing, where George Washing crossed the Delaware on Christmas Day during the Revolutionary War to defeat the British at the battle of Trenton on Dec. 26, 1776.

@PA Mom-mom   I can't stand the name of that restaurant...LOL!  However they have nice large windows for viewing the lights at night!...We must be neighbors! Smiley Happy

@Annabellethecat66   If you're into history you can view reenactors recreating the famous Washington crossing the Delaware on Christmas morning (they do a dress reherasal weeks before)@ Washington Crossing historic park.

Honored Contributor

I think it boils down to Peddler's Village, with its quaint individual store fronts, is a cute, unique, colorful place to take photos or to do video.  It's very well known and from all appearances is successful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have visited and just loved it. The whole area is nice. Don’t know about QVC and Stacey.

Honored Contributor

I used to go to the Peddlers Village at least once a year and sometimes twice.

It is a quaint village-like shopping area.  I never really found anything I wanted as far as shopping went, but the food was pretty good. The C and Bull resturant is nice.

They have a great kitchen shop...I love kitchen gadgets and did enjoy looking in there.

I was a nice way to spend the day with my sister, my niece and my daughter.

My sister and niece still go, but not me.  I haven't been there for a few years.  My knees are not up to all that walking.

Contributor
Love Peddlers Village. The Buttonwood Grill serves up some yummy burgers! Was just recently at Sweet Occasions for a cake decorating class and that was a lot of fun. The Village is just beautiful this time of year decorated for the holidays!
Honored Contributor

@haddon9  I saw where your referenced enactors.  My sister's ex-husband was at one time, editor of a magazine totally devoted to enactors and places to go to see it/them, etc.

I remember he used to talk about how so many of the places were in Pennsylvania.

Kinda funny because I live in Virginia (kinda Northern Va) and where I live is a very historic place (especially for Civil War things).  

When I went to Community College I wrote articles for the school newspaper on some of this sites.  One was about the ghosts people swear they see roaming the battlefields.

I know I used to go to the Leesburg outlets and some other's I don't even remember.  I can still remember walking around the outlets.

I don't live very far from a famous outlet.  People ride busses to get there.  I've always found that kinda interesting as it's just a short distance from me.

I STILL think those outlet places aren't very accomodating (from chubs I still hear) for chubs that are sizes 18 and above.  

I know they have a lot of other stores there.  I used to go and buy so many baby clothes it was stupid at the Carter's outlet.

Now "MY BABIES/Grandbabies" are all way beyond that...boo hoo.

Off topic.  Someone needs to start a place where anyone who wants to hold and snuggle/rock a baby can go and get their fix.....

Anybody?  Anybody interested?  Just think you could cuddle, love and say, "OK, I'm good for now".  Ha!

I have one friend who has a new granddaughter.  I've bought so much for the kid my friend has said, "Enough".  Ha!  She has to send them to Jordan where her daughter and son in law are stationed.  It's just so much fun and so many good memories.