Honored Contributor

Please go to you tube and post an example of a "peaceful", uplifting, or other loved musical artist.

I found this one because of Pandora!  Everything is fantastic!Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-QbCTuF_s

Honored Contributor

Re: Peaceful Music You Love!

Yes, that's very nice, I also like Reiki music, I have quite a few DVD's and they will literally put you to sleep. I usually play them when I practice yoga and meditate.

Respected Contributor

"Sailing" by Christopher Cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7khQNR7s1Ho

If I need to "escape real life" I close my eyes and it sends me to a happy place!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, that's very nice, I also like Reiki music, I have quite a few DVD's and they will literally put you to sleep. I usually play them when I practice yoga and meditate.

@blackhole99,Can you give us a sample?Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My all-time favorite music is "Theme from Summer Place" and I can listen to it all day long.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

If I need to "escape real life" I close my eyes and it sends me to a happy place!

@Pandalady

Oh, I totally agree with you on this one!  It just puts me in this state of mind --- like no other.  I remember years ago this song was playing when I was laying on a dock near the water --- just me ---- the weather was perfect.  I remember staring up at the blue sky and the white flufy clouds, the water was peaceful and it was just one of the most tranquil and zen moments of my life!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I listen to Watercolors a lot -- soft jazz.  This always reminds me of Florida.  The first time I ever heard this channel, DH and I had gone to FLA for the first time.  We were driving over a big bridge over the water and it was a gorgeous day!  Every time I tune in to this station, I instantly decompress and it makes me think of those trips!  So many great artists and songs.  

Achoustic Alchemy is very good, for one!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When we still used a record player (ehm) I enjoyed Percy Faith orchestra.  Classical music is good too, as is Il Volo and Il .....  forgot.  But the other day, I also realized that I like to hear the A cappella singers. 

There's a number of songs I hear from my youth, that I feel that way about.  Same with Christmas music.  

Respected Contributor

At the suggestion of a QVC friend a while back, I purchased a CD from Amazon called DEEP PEACE by Bill Douglas.  It is the most relaxing music that I have ever heard., by far.  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Pandalady

Oh, I totally agree with you on this one!  It just puts me in this state of mind --- like no other.  I remember years ago this song was playing when I was laying on a dock near the water --- just me ---- the weather was perfect.  I remember staring up at the blue sky and the white flufy clouds, the water was peaceful and it was just one of the most tranquil and zen moments of my life!!!!  

@AngelPuppy1  Thanks for sharing your memories and your peaceful music selections.Cat Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!