Honored Contributor

Paula Deen will be back on ShopHQ on 11/10.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula Deen back on ShopHQ

Thanks for the heads up! I like Paula and love most of her products. I used to buy quite a bit when she was on QVC. I have several of her cookbooks, and The Deen Brothers cookbook.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

ewwwwwwww

Honored Contributor

How exciting! (not)

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Was she ever gone??

Honored Contributor

I gotta say, between her sons and her publicist, etc., this woman never ceases to find ways to put her name out there on something.   She’s like the Energizer Bunny, and just keeps moving forward.   

I connected with Paula the most with the show she had when she was in her early-mid 50’s, before her marriage.  She was so calm and pleasant to watch, and only let the slightest hint of her wild side show thru.   When she lost her filter and let the mouth go rogue, I simply lost interest.   I think she is a good person at heart, just too mouthy!

Respected Contributor

Having worked in a cooking store and had to sell her products, I must say I would not purchase anything Paula Deen.  Cheap China goods that she just slapped her name on. The cast iron pans would ARRIVE at the stores with cracks in them already. That and Paula Deen herself are reasons I'll pass on anything she does.

Valued Contributor

I agree after purchasing her air fryer oven and not being able to get a reply for her 1 year included with purchase warranty service.

Trusted Contributor

Why?  Hasn't she had her day cackling and carrying on.  She is old news.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I connected with Paula the most with the show she had when she was in her early-mid 50’s, before her marriage.  She was so calm and pleasant to watch, and only let the slightest hint of her wild side show thru.   When she lost her filter and let the mouth go rogue, I simply lost interest.   I think she is a good person at heart, just too mouthy!

Agree.  For me, when she was best when she had a show that was just her and she cooked.  Where she truly lost me - was Paula's Party where she was loud and that cackling laugh was the end of it for me.  

Not sure if she did this or FoodNetwork pushed her to be more entertaining but big mistake.