Frequent Contributor

Part 2 a women and the big hearted man....

I posted about our sweet little dog I want to add something to this... Several of you will relate to another thread about women who drink.. So tonite was our big event.. We ignored the drunks... But there were people who thought they were being clever "fat shaming " my precious husband.. They didn't realize he bought a new shirt . had his hair cut. Suffered through shingles a few weeks ago was walking on a fractured foot.. As they went on and on while he sat in silence.. They never saw him so big. Soo tired .so everything. Why can't you walk do something don't be lazy walk stop eating... In their ignorance they failed to notice ...someone with a heart of gold . who faced his wife dying 2 times. Cries when he thinks off me not survrng Hodgkin's. Visit s his parents everyday. Who cries with me . loves with me. We buried two young nephews aug and Sept of last year. He would do anything for anyone.. But yet you only noticed his weight.. He is 10x the man you will ever be. You know what he said when you walked away..where is his wife he s always alone.. I love you... Think before you speak .. Many were going on about Catlin Jenner at least she is honest and truthful . perhaps it's best to reflect on our own lives before we speak...oddly enough my husband felt sorry for these inconsiderate people.. He said he was the luckiest person alive to have his wife. By. His side..maryanne

Trusted Contributor

Re: Part 2 a women and the big hearted man....

Sounds like you are very lucky to have your DH; and your DH is very lucky to have you.

I probably would not go to that affair next year . . . 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear keeper of the koi & hubby,

I know we have not QVC cyber chatted for quite a while, but when I read your thread, and called my husband Phillip over to also read it,  we both became so very sad.

You are both so very blessed to have each other, and we are so sorry for what occurred to your dear husband, and to you.

What was evident was this groups hatred of others, and a mental lack of respect, empathy, and  understanding.  (People can be mature and smart, and yet still be heartless, cruel, and quite evil).

People in general for any reason need to stop judging others.

God is the only one qualified to sit in judgement.

"People also need to stop insulting others, discriminating against them for any reasons, and really need to stop judging a book by its cover".

Many so called human beings become so cruel and insensitive, to the various problems other people face, and to the constant pain they must endure every minute of every day of their lives, here on Earth.

There are many reasons why someone can be overweight, walk slower than others, not be able to stand quickly, or sit, not breathe well, not be able to eat all foods.  

Those reasons can be numerous, including medical illnesses and disabilities, which many times are not apparent to the naked eye.

Nevertheless, unfortunately when grouped together, many so called human beings display undesirable traits of being bullies and being cowards.

(They draw strength from each other and are merciless both in their verbal, and written attacks, and their continued cruelty knows no boundaries). 

We are also believers in Karma.....what goes around comes around....

May God grace them who participated in this very cruel inhumane behavior with brains that actually function, compassion for others, respect for everyone, and the good grace not to be judgemental, or cruel to anyone, or anything.

There is a judgement day which awaits everyone, and we would not care to be in their shoes especially after what they did to your dear husband, and to you, which most certainly was not warranted under any circumstances.

We pray God blesses you both keeper of the koi, and always holds you both in the palms of his wise healing hands, and to that we will also add our daily prayers for you both, along with our many blessings.  

Esteemed Contributor

Koi Keeper I wouldn't worry too much about their ignorant remarks (and I know you aren't), because, fact is, your husband is so far above them that their comments mean absolutely nothing.....all they are doing is revealing their own ignorance and spiritual emptiness....no wonder your wonderful husband felt sorry for them!

They could never touch him. He sounds like he has more good in his fingertip than they have in their whole bodies.

I know what you mean because my husband is like this. He is probably the best person I have ever known - just knowing him makes me a better person and I consider myself extremely lucky to be married to such a man.

At least I finally know what it's like to be loved.

Respected Contributor

Hello, keeper of the koi and welcome. Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry those people were mean to your husband. He sounds like a good man.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maryanne, from the bottom of my heart I mean this - God Bless you and your husband.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that you have more class in your baby toenails than I have in my entire body.

I am afraid I would have lost my religion, perhaps gotten a smidge ghetto and guarantee  a couple of those people would have left my table crying.

My nickname as a child was acid-tongue.

(((((Maryanne)))) and not to be too forward ((((((Maryanne's husband))))))

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

You have posted twice about the people at this group and how you dislike them -- so WHY do you expose yourself to them? If they are mean to your DH and you don't like them --- just don't go there any more. Make new friends elsewhere. 

Respected Contributor

People, for the most part, treat us the way we allow them to. One of my sons is a massive person. Although he is not fat, he takes up so much space that he does not go unnoticed. He is very social.

I will tell you that NO ONE either in his circle of friends or in his world would ever say anything deragatory , to his face, about his size or appearance. It would simply not be tolerated by either him or his wife. As 151949 said,it is time to move on......you've heard the saying, I am sure, hurt me once, shame on you.....hurt me twice, shame on me.