Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 @Tinkrbl44 @CoffeeNut 

Ok, ladies, I just spotted this at Walmart.    They only had a few packages of choc & cake.....     I'm trying the cake.....    If my toenails curl, you will hear back from me (!!)    di

@Desertdi 

Please give us a review!   I'm interested in others' opinion of the Birthday Cake.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Ok, ladies, I just spotted this at Walmart.    They only had a few packages of choc & cake.....     I'm trying the cake.....    If my toenails curl, you will hear back from me (!!)    di

@Desertdi 

Please give us a review!   I'm interested in others' opinion of the Birthday Cake.

@Tinkrbl44     I plan on it!   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi 

@Tinkrbl44    The one I tried is called "Cake Batter Delight"....and it tastes like vanilla pudding.   You could probably mix it with eggnog for the holidays(!)

I have since ordered "caramel" from "A"... waiting on delivery.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Desertdi 

@Tinkrbl44    The one I tried is called "Cake Batter Delight"....and it tastes like vanilla pudding.   You could probably mix it with eggnog for the holidays(!)

I have since ordered "caramel" from "A"... waiting on delivery.   di

@Desertdi 

OMG .... that's it!   Vanilla pudding!    I couldn't identify the flavor, but now that you mention it ... perfect description!  LOL

I bet you'll like the caramel.