Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@SurferWife .  Glad you are safe.  Has there been any word from your co-worker?  Hope she is safe,  Will keep her in my prayers.  

No word as of this morning.  The emergency contact she has on her HR file can't get in touch with her either.  thank you for keeping her in your prayers.  I am, too.  1 Peter 5:7

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, @SurferWife .    So sorry no one has been able to reach your co-worker.  I will continue to keep her in my prayers.  

Frequent Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

I wanted you to know that this was yesterday's post from @SurferWife:

"Re: Fires on Maui

‎08-10-2023 02:58 PM

I heard from my co-worker!  Cell service is still splotchy so I couldn't hear everything she was saying, but she is OK!  Praise God!  She said it happend so fast.  I didn't get to talk long because of the phone service, but knowing she is okay is such a relief.  She may end up coming to O‘ahu.  I am so relieved, yet still heartbroken.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr."

Woman Happy  So thankful.  Still sending prayers up for all.  

Esteemed Contributor

@EarthAngelInTraining ..thank you for posting this.  I hadn't seen it.   Glad to hear she is okay.  

@EarthAngelInTraining wrote:

@Boehm Collector 

I wanted you to know that this was yesterday's post from @SurferWife:

"Re: Fires on Maui

‎08-10-2023 02:58 PM

I heard from my co-worker!  Cell service is still splotchy so I couldn't hear everything she was saying, but she is OK!  Praise God!  She said it happend so fast.  I didn't get to talk long because of the phone service, but knowing she is okay is such a relief.  She may end up coming to O‘ahu.  I am so relieved, yet still heartbroken.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr."

Woman Happy  So thankful.  Still sending prayers up for all.