Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  I was a Girl Scout, too.  I'll take that oath with you!Cat Happy  I had some thoughts I was going to share in there before it went poof!

@Pandalady, I was answering you when it was gone.  US Girl Scouts have to stick together!!  Same thing will happen while we're around the campfire doing smores... and watching @BalletBabe twirl about..  👑🍢🍹

@Suziepeach  Yes we do!  Would love for @BalletBabe to join us in here!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady. she'll dance over here...  I need to scoot for a little while.....  now don't eat all the smores..

Image result for girl scouts campfire cooking smores gif
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  Do you remember this"

"Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other gold!"

I remember singing that in "rounds" at camp.  Incidentally, what was your favorite cookie?  I liked Thin Mints but absolutely loved Tagalongs.  This is fun!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  Do you remember this"

"Make new friends, but keep the old.  One is silver and the other gold!"

I remember singing that in "rounds" at camp.  Incidentally, what was your favorite cookie?  I liked Thin Mints but absolutely loved Tagalongs.  This is fun!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady, I don't remember that song..  I wasn't in the scouts very long but I do like their cookies...... haven't had them in ages either!!!  

• Image result for girl scout cookies
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  You're making me hungry, friend!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  You're making me hungry, friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady, don't tell but I had some reese cups.. yummy..  I shouldn't have but by golly it were good, I was depressed, LOL ..

Well this old girl scout is going to call it a day, Friends is about to come on and I've an early appointment tomorrow.  You stay sweet and let's hope @BalletBabe twinkletoes herself over here... we may have to get her to say a ballerina oath..

Image result for Ballerina Cake Topper

hahahaha

Here's our new tent......  Night!!  

• Image result for Luxury Home Cabins
Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  I have an appointment tomorrow, too.  I'll check in tomorrow evening.  Happy Monday!Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach @Pandalady    Hi Guys!   I am here---LOL   I don't come on here much anymore.  It seems everytime I post , the thread is removed.  I am starting to get a complex.   Thanks for thinking of me!  Love you both!   

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Suziepeach @Pandalady    Hi Guys!   I am here---LOL   I don't come on here much anymore.  It seems everytime I post , the thread is removed.  I am starting to get a complex.   Thanks for thinking of me!  Love you both!   

I will check back later!!!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe, Hey!!  I was wondering where you were but gurllllllllll I am so happy to see you, @Pandalady will be too..  We took an oath to never respond to a "certain" thread again!!  As you mentioned deleted, well not deleted but closed due to arguing and off topic (there was no arguing and the OT basically kinda was on topic).  I gave in..  think @Pandalady did too.. so we moved over here..

Panda had an appointment today, I had one early this morning- she'll show up..  I finished exercising a wee bit ago and had to eat something..  Love you too!!!

Go VOLS