Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Suziepeach...stay safe!

@catwhisperer, thank you!  When the weather gets like this, my husband turns into a part-time meteorologist, and I am so glad.

He gives me fair warning that the door to the safe room is open.

@Suziepeach...I grew up in the Midwest, so have lived through many tornadoes and know all about heading for the basement with my transistor radio. LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  Hi, friend!  I'll just say "Wow"...and say no more.Cat Surprised

We're under a thunderstorm warning right now.  Just rain at the moment, so we'll see.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  Hi, friend!  I'll just say "Wow"...and say no more.Cat Surprised

We're under a thunderstorm warning right now.  Just rain at the moment, so we'll see.

@Pandalady, WOW is right..  mum is the word from here on out but it isn't right..  you know what, LOL.

We had alot of rain this evening, almost need to build an ark.. hope it's just a storm and nothing more..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  Don't forget two pandas on that ark!Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  Don't forget two pandas on that ark!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady, not to worry, it's all set...🐼

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady, what happened?  

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Suziepeach  I was wondering the same thing. Cat Surprised I was having fun with the Steel Magnolias quotes.  Cat Happy

Oh, well...Glad to see some sun today!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Smoky

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

@Suziepeach  I was wondering the same thing. Cat Surprised I was having fun with the Steel Magnolias quotes.  Cat Happy

Oh, well...Glad to see some sun today!

@Pandalady, it is gorgeous here, hubby finished mowing the back yard so I went out and raked the areas where bird seed had munched together and gave it a good soaking.  I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.  All the little birds are so happy!! 🐦

I don't know what happened either nor did I see any arguing.  Gosh it was all in fun and no one bothered to come back..  On my Girl Scout honor, I will NOT post nor respond to anything about the topic, which often refers back to others by the originator.  👍✌ 

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  I was a Girl Scout, too.  I'll take that oath with you!Cat Happy  I had some thoughts I was going to share in there before it went poof!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  I was a Girl Scout, too.  I'll take that oath with you!Cat Happy  I had some thoughts I was going to share in there before it went poof!

@Pandalady, I was answering you when it was gone.  US Girl Scouts have to stick together!!  Same thing will happen while we're around the campfire doing smores... and watching @BalletBabe twirl about..  👑🍢🍹

Go VOLS