Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  I am seeing a weather warning for your area now.  Hoping you are safe and secure, my friend!Cat Surprised  Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  I am seeing a weather warning for your area now.  Hoping you are safe and secure, my friend!Cat Surprised  Panda

@Pandalady, thank you!  So far so good...  the tornado alarm was going off and both of our cells were blasting extreme weather alerts.  The tornado was on the left side of the lake, we're on the right side.  This has happened quite a few times before, that's how our roof got so much hail damage, it looked like it had snowed on our deck a few years back.  

Awhhh thanks for your concern, hubby always has a safe rook downstairs ready... right now it's quiet out and looks like it might be getting lighter..  OOPs it's raining again!!

You soooooooooooo sweet!!!  

• Image result for panda  gif
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Hubby just said the extreme alert is now for us... starting at the road next to our subdivision and Little River Marina, which is on the other side of us..  He has the safe room door open and keeping a close eye out...... 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Pandalady, thank you!  So far so good...  the tornado alarm was going off and both of our cells were blasting extreme weather alerts.  The tornado was on the left side of the lake, we're on the right side.  This has happened quite a few times before, that's how our roof got so much hail damage, it looked like it had snowed on our deck a few years back.  

Awhhh thanks for your concern, hubby always has a safe rook downstairs ready... right now it's quiet out and looks like it might be getting lighter..  OOPs it's raining again!!

@Suziepeach  Whew...glad you're only getting rain right now.  Stay safe!  Glad to have you as a friend here, so I'll always be here for you!Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

Hubby just said the extreme alert is now for us... starting at the road next to our subdivision and Little River Marina, which is on the other side of us..  He has the safe room door open and keeping a close eye out...... 

Sayng a prayer for you now!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  Whew...glad you're only getting rain right now.  Stay safe!  Glad to have you as a friend here, so I'll always be here for you!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady, glad to have you as a friend on here too!  You took me back by asking about me, no one has ever done that, LOL ... very happy you are here for me too!!!  Me for you too...  we've had some ups and downs together but kept our heads..

there's the extreme alert again, til 5:15...

there's the tornado siren again... darn!  

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@Pandalady, glad to have you as a friend on here too!  You took me back by asking about me, no one has ever done that, LOL ... very happy you are here for me too!!!  Me for you too...  we've had some ups and downs together but kept our heads..

there's the extreme alert again, til 5:15...

there's the tornado siren again... darn!  

@Suziepeach  Stay safe...prayers continuing.  Let me know when it is over and you are safe.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady, kinda calm at the moment, siren stopped.  Hate weather like tthis and being on edge.

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  I'm watching Chris H. on 11 Alive news/weather keeping up with it.  An aunt and uncle live in Merriwether County and things are firing up for them now.  I agree, don't like the unsettled weather.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach  I'm watching Chris H. on 11 Alive news/weather keeping up with it.  An aunt and uncle live in Merriwether County and things are firing up for them now.  I agree, don't like the unsettled weather.

LOL @Pandalady, Chris H. gets soooooooooooo carried away when he talks with his hands.... So does Melissa L. at night.

Praying your Aung and Uncle stay safe and the weather passes over them quickly. 

Go VOLS