Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe @Suziepeach  It will be tomorrow afternoon before I am on the boards.  Got to return to Emory University for more tests.Cat Surprised  Quite a drive for just blood work but hopefully it leads to answers.

I'll be here after 4:00pm.

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady and @BalletBabe, hello there!

First of all, hope those blood tests went well for you @Pandalady (and that traffic wasn't too bad coming up) and that both of you are doing well!

Yesterday was just one of those days for me, know what I mean? Hoping today will be better but yesterday wasn't bad.  I know I know that makes no sense, LOL ..  Trying to figure out what to do first, oh so many decisions.. hahahahaha

Hugs to you both!!!!!!  Heart  Oh yeah, great idea to meet around the campfire!!

• Image result for Coffee Drinking Friends
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach@BalletBabe  Hi friends!  I'm here at the campfire.  Hopefully, I am finished with blood tests for a while.  Thanks, @Suziepeach, for your prayers.  I have a disease that I was born with that has caused benign cysts on multiple internal organs:  mainly lungs and kidneys.  Issues have come up with my kidneys and adrenal glands so two of my Emory doctors are trying to figure out next steps.  Having all testing done before this next school year begins at the end of July.

Hugs and prayers to you both!Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Smoky

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Suziepeach@BalletBabe  Hi friends!  I'm here at the campfire.  Hopefully, I am finished with blood tests for a while.  Thanks, @Suziepeach, for your prayers.  I have a disease that I was born with that has caused benign cysts on multiple internal organs:  mainly lungs and kidneys.  Issues have come up with my kidneys and adrenal glands so two of my Emory doctors are trying to figure out next steps.  Having all testing done before this next school year begins at the end of July.

Hugs and prayers to you both!Heart

@Pandalady,  well, missy, you keep a positive attitude about those test and what the next steps will be- as you know, your Doctors are at the best place!!  You betcha I'll keep you in my prayers, that's a given!  

Hope all is well with @BalletBabe today- she's probably out being busy and all...... she'll twirl her way back later I reckon...

Hugs and love how you kept our nice campfire going!!!

• Image result for cartoon campfire gif
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  Thank you, friend!  Hugs and prayers for you, too!Cat Very Happy  Waving to @BalletBabe!  We promise we have saved you some S'mores by the campfire!

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady, Hoping for the best for you.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. 

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@Pandalady, Hoping for the best for you.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. 

@qualitygal  Thank you so much!  Welcome and please come back to chat with us!  @Suziepeach and @BalletBabe and I would love to have you join us anytime.  We call this a "campfire" in celebration of Girl Scouts and making friends!Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hello everyone!!!! Crazy day here.  Pandalady I am sorry to read that you are having health issues.  I will keep you i my prayers as well.

My week has not gone well.  Broke a tooth in my sleep.   My car battery went dead with a car full of food on a 110 deg day and today, I was mowing and my mower blade flew off.   Seriously I need a vacation.  Hope we can catch each othere here someday.

Love you gals!!!!! 

Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach@BalletBabe  Hi friends!  Happy Friday!  Starting the campfire if you are around to chat!  If I don't talk to you, have a great weekend!  Hugs,  prayers and love!

@qualitygal  You are welcomed to join us, too!

Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach~ just peeping in here to say hi! ❤ 

I hope all is good with you, I've noticed that I haven't seen you around in awhile...anyway, just know you are missed.