Respected Contributor

IMG_1237.JPG

@butterfly123

This is 4 week old OZZIE, I'm crazy for the name. I hope I get to see him in person next week!!  I can't believe I'm going to have 2 dogs....it may be a little rough around the edges for a couple of weeks. LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

IMG_1237.JPG

@butterfly123

This is 4 week old OZZIE, I'm crazy for the name. I hope I get to see him in person next week!!  I can't believe I'm going to have 2 dogs....it may be a little rough around the edges for a couple of weeks. LOL 

@Mustang Shar

Ozzie is adorable. Chloe needs a brother. You and Chloe have the perfect addition to your family. May God bless your family of three. 

If I remember correctly, Chloe loves a cheese snack. As long as Chloe gets her snacks she will be happy. 

Thank you for sharing the picture of Ozzie. Your home will be filled with even more love, hugs and belly rubs. 

I'm very excited for you, Chloe and Ozzie ❤

Valued Contributor

Oh my, what a sweet little doll face!  Enjoy that precious baby!!

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl, @Mustang Shar, @butterfly123,  I'm a fan of all of you!❤️    Count on me as a cheerleader anytime!   @Mustang Shar,  That puppy face is heart-melting.   I'm glad you'll have this new family member to warm your hearth and home.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

IMG_1237.JPG

@butterfly123

Ozzie is a CUTIE!

Trusted Contributor

@Mustang Shar

Hang in there, you are doing great.  Being an ex-smoker  I can assure you sooner than you think the smell of smoke will repulse you.

Now for OZZIE ----OMG there are no words to describe  how adorable he is.  Good luck and enjoy.

About the wight gain my Hubby used to pop a sugar free lolly-pop in his mouth when he got the urge to munch.  Hope this helps.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar

Did Ozzie come home with you and Chloe yet?