Valued Contributor

Hey girl, I was thinking of you today.....how's the non smoking? Are you hanging in there?

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

Hi, @Jayhawk Girl!   Adding a notification for @Mustang Shar to help this thread catch her eye.    I, too, have been thinking of her and hope she's doing well.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I sure hope she's ok.  Thanks for calling her out!!

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone! How nice to be thought of!

No, not smoking BUT omg I gained 30 lbs! I went nuts...now I'm really depressed, but must pay attention and lose weight.

Im getting a little tri color boy cavalier in a few weeks, he's 5 -6 weeks now.  So Chloe will have a baby brother, LOL she's in for a shock and we are in for sleepless nights. 

Maybe the puppy will will keep me so busy that I don't eat.

How are you all? It's still tough for me

Honored Contributor

Mustangshar wrote:

Hello everyone! How nice to be thought of!

No, not smoking BUT omg I gained 30 lbs! I went nuts...now I'm really depressed, but must pay attention and lose weight.

Im getting a little tri color boy cavalier in a few weeks, he's 5 -6 weeks now.  So Chloe will have a baby brother, LOL she's in for a shock and we are in for sleepless nights. 

Maybe the puppy will will keep me so busy that I don't eat.

How are you all? It's still tough for me

Hi, @Mustang Shar!   Great to hear from you, and I know @Jayhawk Girl will be happy, too.    More kudos to you for staying away from smoking.     I'm lucky -- I never even tried a cigarette -- but I do understand how hard it is to stop so my hat's off to you.    You'll conquer the extra weight -- I just know you will.   Wonderful news about the puppy!   I hope you'll post about him when he comes home to you and Chloe!     Best wishes, and remember to take good care of yourself.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

I'm so glad you're not smoking!! I gained 17 pounds and decided that I need to get off my butt and start exercising.  Long story very short, I decided to start dancing!  I stand in the middle of my living room, stream a club/techno music station and just shake my groove thing for about 8500 steps.  I've added hand weights and have lost 13 pounds.  I look like a total dork but I'm going to shake off these pounds!  

You keep it up and congratulations on the new puppy!  Don't worry about the weight....you'll work it off!!  And, thanks to @dooBdoo for supporting BOTH of us!!

Respected Contributor

@Jayhawk Girl@dooBdoo

Thank you! Hugs to you both! Onward we go...... LOL

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar

Congratulations and thinking of you and Chloe. IMG_4066.GIF

Respected Contributor

@butterfly123

Hey girl,

Thank you for thinking of me, hugs!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar

I think of you and Chloe often. 

Please @ me anytime.

Can't wait to see pics of your precious cavalier.