Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

The trouble with this anonymity business is that people can disappear and we have no way of checking on them and their friends and relatives dont know we exist to let us know.  Its very worrisome to have a cherished board member just disappear without a word.  Something must have happened to her.  I only hope that she'll soon return and we'll all be posting again.

ITA @Kachina624@. I hope @Moonchilde is ok.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

The trouble with this anonymity business is that people can disappear and we have no way of checking on them and their friends and relatives dont know we exist to let us know.  Its very worrisome to have a cherished board member just disappear without a word.  Something must have happened to her.  I only hope that she'll soon return and we'll all be posting again.

@Kachina624 I saw in the Stormy thread that Moonchilde and @Stormygirl are in touch and Stormygirl was here hearting posts yesterday so maybe she could check. I too am worried that Moonchilde is disappeared.

Honored Contributor

Moonchilde made a number of posts on 3/18.  Or are you worried she hasn't posted in the three days since? 

Super Contributor

@ValuSkrwrote:

Moonchilde made a number of posts on 3/18.  Or are you worried she hasn't posted in the three days since? 

Her last posts were on 2/18 @ValuSkr.

Honored Contributor

@cecesnana   Stormy hasn't actually posted since last November, although she could have hearted posts since then.  Maybe she'll acknowledge your notification.  Here's hoping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@cecesnana   Stormy hasn't actually posted since last November, although she could have hearted posts since then.  Maybe she'll acknowledge your notification.  Here's hoping.

@Kachina624 There were new posts from several posters, @Justice4all@happycat, because they got new hearts from Stormy yesterday and she was signed in but didn't post. Hope that means she's feeling better.❤️💙💛💚💜

Honored Contributor

Hope all is ok with @Moonchilde. I've noticed she hasn't been around here.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

This as been way too long for her to be off the boards and I so hope @Moonchilde will come back quickly.  I pray she is safe will be back very very soon.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Moonchilde

[ Edited ]

@cecesnanawrote:

@ValuSkrwrote:

Her last posts were on 2/18 @ValuSkr.

Yes, and that's a long time for her.

It's amazing how "real" some of us are to each other.  There are certain posters who - for me - are far more than made-up names and words on a screen written by someone I've never met and whose real name I don't know.  There are posters here whose voices I will never hear, whose faces I will never see, and who probably have a whole lot more to their lives than I'll ever know.  But something genuine comes through.

@Moonchilde is one of those posters.  I would recognize her writing style anywhere, and I think we would get along fabulously well if we ever met. We agree on most issues, but when we haven't it's always been okay.  I hope she's just taking a break for whatever reason, and will be back when she can.

Honored Contributor

If @Stormygirl has been here, and sees that moonchilde is missing....hope she is well enough to make some kind of contact.