Honored Contributor

We all are hoping the best for her, and perhaps someday she will return. She is missed ,and added a lot to  the forum.  Be safe ,and happy my dear friend.

Respected Contributor

@cherry    I second everything you said.  Monchilde you very missed.

Esteemed Contributor

I am missing her too.  She and I often agreed (and sometimes we were the only ones in agreement!), and I thought she brought a lot of insight to some interesting topics.  

I hope she is off doing something fun, or perhaps simply taking a break.  @Moonchilde, you are missed.  I would love to see you pop back in here again!

Respected Contributor

I think it's strange that she just disappeared.  Either she's been banned or something's very wrong with her...

Honored Contributor

I would not think she'd been banned.  I do have to say, that sometimes in the evenings, I've seen some posters post things that you daytime posters never see, that could lead to them being banned. .

Moonchilde was not that type of poster.  She was consistent and never crossed any lines, that I saw. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't say she did anything to deserve being banned.

Cherry was banned erroneously.  

Honored Contributor

@Bri36wrote:

I didn't say she did anything to deserve being banned.

Cherry was banned erroneously.  

I heard cherry say that.  I'm sure it's happened from time to time.

If it happened to Moonchilde, my bet is that she would try to rectify it, and succeed if there was an error. 

Esteemed Contributor

@septemberwrote:

I would not think she'd been banned.  I do have to say, that sometimes in the evenings, I've seen some posters post things that you daytime posters never see, that could lead to them being banned. .

Moonchilde was not that type of poster.  She was consistent and never crossed any lines, that I saw. 

I'm sure she wasn't banned.  You're right - She was never that type of poster.

I'm here in the evenings and late at night far more than during the day, and she always posted intelligently, never in an argumentative or baiting way, no matter what time of day it was.  She always expressed her opinions without, as you said, crossing any lines.

I hope she's okay. Sometimes life unexpectedly gets in the way for awhile, and hopefully she'll be back when she can.

Valued Contributor

Re: Paging Moonchilde

[ Edited ]

Miss your postings @Moonchilde. Hope you're ok.

🌹🌺🌸

Honored Contributor

The trouble with this anonymity business is that people can disappear and we have no way of checking on them and their friends and relatives dont know we exist to let us know.  Its very worrisome to have a cherished board member just disappear without a word.  Something must have happened to her.  I only hope that she'll soon return and we'll all be posting again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment