Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Laura14. We're missing you on here.

I am missing you too!I hope that you are just busy with a new job,fabulous man and many friends.I hope that you can get back to us once in awhile 5hough as we miss ya.

Honored Contributor

It's been a while since I last visited these boards and I was so surprised to see all of this.  You guys actually made me tear up.  Silly I know but I take my joys where I can find them these days. 

This has been an extremely tough year on a lot of different fronts.  Nothing comes easy but God laughed at the promising future plans I had and kept rolling so I've had to roll with it too.  I know I'm not alone in having my troubles so I've started counting blessings instead which I know I should have done all along.

Speaking of, most of the people I have had the privilege of posting with here have been the most wonderful strangers with the biggest hearts and souls.  Don't ever let another poster or an in person make you feel otherwise.  This thread is your proof.

Thank you all so much for your kindness.  It's gotten so rare these days and to find it here for me of all people was absoutely touching.  You all made my day.  Heart

BIg hearts to all of you!  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I'm sooo glad you're ok. Especially missing you on GH thread, although, recently, I've only been watching it once a week. Soooo boring but still addicted. You have not missed anything and your life is far more important than any silly soap. I'm glad you have the right attitude and things are falling into place. In life, we take 3 steps forward and either 1 or 2 steps back. I hope your family is doing well. Glad to have you back!😉♥️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Laura14  Welcome back, Laura!  I was checking my notifications, and the top one was from you!  I'm so happy to hear your OK, even if you obviously have been having some troubles.  It sounds like life hasn't quite gone as you had planned, but I'm hoping it will all work out for the best.  Sometimes a sudden turn in the road can lead us in a better direction.  Maybe you just need to leave it in God's hands.  Just remember, your friends are here when you need us!  Heart

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Laura14 I'm sooo glad you're ok. Especially missing you on GH thread, although, recently, I've only been watching it once a week. Soooo boring but still addicted. You have not missed anything and your life is far more important than any silly soap. I'm glad you have the right attitude and things are falling into place. In life, we take 3 steps forward and either 1 or 2 steps back. I hope your family is doing well. Glad to have you back!😉♥️

I think you and maybe Preds are the only ones @Coquille.  I promise to make it over there soon.  I feel very bad about not posting for Preds with all I know she is going through.  I will make it up to her and you soon.  

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Laura14  Welcome back, Laura!  I was checking my notifications, and the top one was from you!  I'm so happy to hear your OK, even if you obviously have been having some troubles.  It sounds like life hasn't quite gone as you had planned, but I'm hoping it will all work out for the best.  Sometimes a sudden turn in the road can lead us in a better direction.  Maybe you just need to leave it in God's hands.  Just remember, your friends are here when you need us!  Heart

@2blonde   You are the best and give the best advice.  Heart  I really missed you too.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14, I'm so glad to see your post!  I was so worried that something truly disasterous had happened to you!  Glad to see you back!  Visit us over in Wellness too!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14  Thanks for the compliment, Laura.  At almost 70, I think I can say I'm now qualified to give "sage" advice!  The reason why us older gals are so helpful (or at least try to be) is because we've experienced so much of what you and other younger people are now experiencing, and we don't want you to make the same mistakes that we did!  Where ever we are now, it's to late to alter the past for us, but it makes us feel better if we can help someone younger make the right choices. In some ways, we like to live vicariously through your accomplishments.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

I think you and maybe Preds are the only ones @Coquille.  I promise to make it over there soon.  I feel very bad about not posting for Preds with all I know she is going through.  I will make it up to her and you soon.  

@Laura14 Preds seems to be doing ok, as far as she tells us. I among others are also concerned and we let her know, that we care and are here for her always. As we are for YOU, always. Who cares what others negative posters say. Most of the QVC posters are the best. Take care of yourself and forget the soap. That should be the last thing on your mind unless you're bored, which obviously you haven't been. STAY WELL, take care of yourself and have a good day! 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Laura14  Thanks for the compliment, Laura.  At almost 70, I think I can say I'm now qualified to give "sage" advice!  The reason why us older gals are so helpful (or at least try to be) is because we've experienced so much of what you and other younger people are now experiencing, and we don't want you to make the same mistakes that we did!  Where ever we are now, it's to late to alter the past for us, but it makes us feel better if we can help someone younger make the right choices. In some ways, we like to live vicariously through your accomplishments.

@2blonde  Your advice is wonderful and thank you for sharing it in such a kind way.  It is appreciated more than you know.