Honored Contributor

@ECBG    Attention!   It's 1:10p your time and Colleen Lopez on HSN just started a 2 hr jewelry show.  She announced she will have her boxes.  I know you've been waiting for them so I hope you see this in time.  They'll sell out fast. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    Attention!   It's 1:10p your time and Colleen Lopez on HSN just started a 2 hr jewelry show.  She announced she will have her boxes.  I know you've been waiting for them so I hope you see this in time.  They'll sell out fast. 

@Kachina624 

Thank you Luv!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging ECBG

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Thank you my Dear!  I was able to get the 3 set which have more variety.  I don't need a full box for rings, so I'll just lay my gold earrings on top of the slots, unless you have a different idea.

I can keep these in a large antique trunk in the bedroom.

Home today, second day of my second shingles shot.  I didn't know how I would feel.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    I find the ring boxes work well for most of my earrings.  I just slide them into the slots.  That wouldn't work for huge hoops though.  I'm so glad you finally got your boxes. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I wear a lot of linear er's.  The size of post er's don't show with my hair down.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   I saw my doctor yesterday and she talked me into a booster pneumonia shot.  Got my flu shot last week.  I'm running out of arms and feeling like a pin cushion after those + 3 covid shots this year.  I heard they'll probably have another covid booster out in the spring for the omicron variant.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging ECBG

[ Edited ]

Anyone else interested, these anti-tarnish boxes are the best.  I've used them for years; I have 8 or 9, and I never polish my silver as long as I remember to put it in the box and close it.  It's 778-154 on HSN.

@SharkE @patbz

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624 .  I have a few of her boxes and love them.  Even though I told myself NO more ordering this month, I admit I bit the bullet and ordered a set of the turqouise.  It's so hard to get them, they always sell out.   I enjoyed her show and Jay King before that!  

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal    Me too to everything you said!