Respected Contributor

Does anyone here chat or email with FourPaws56?  Not trying to be nosy, just wondering if she had to evacuate, and hoping that she had a place to go besides a shelter.  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Does anyone here chat or email with FourPaws56?  Not trying to be nosy, just wondering if she had to evacuate, and hoping that she had a place to go besides a shelter.  Heart

I just stopped by to see if she’s checked in. I will continue to keep everyone in harms way in my thoughts and prayer.

@fourpaws56

Respected Contributor

Hello everyone..the fire is at 17,000 acres and 5%   contained.. 

A firefighter’s perspective from the #Fergusonfire. A friend’s son is second from the left. Mario Ramirez. These firefighter’s are sons and daughters, fathers and mothers. They could use our prayers.

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

Trusted Contributor

I sure am still praying for them all, @fourpaws56. What a terrible feat they face! It is so sad about all those acres burned, and I thank God that (so far) there are no more deaths or serious injuries. 

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Hello everyone..the fire is at 17,000 acres and 5%   contained.. 

A firefighter’s perspective from the #Fergusonfire. A friend’s son is second from the left. Mario Ramirez. These firefighter’s are sons and daughters, fathers and mothers. They could use our prayers.

Image may contain: sky, cloud and outdoor

fourpaws56

Sending out tons more special prayers of

protection to you,your kitties, to all of the

brave fire fighters,to all of other people

and animals affected by these cruel fires

and of course to that precious cat that

your in-laws so callouslyCat Mad left to

fend for herself. Cat Sad

Also sending those same prayers to all

of those in Oregon who are also dealing

with the same horrific wildfires.Cat Sad

Please keep us updated when you can.

-------------------------------

All of my chidren have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

thank you everybody....lots of aircraft flying over right now,very smokey..as much as I want to head for the coast to escape the heat and smoke..there is no way I will leave my cats behind...it doesn't look like i will need to evacuate, but just what if?

Respected Contributor

just came in from watering the garden.lots of helicopters flying over with water from the nearby river...more evacuations are in order but not for us..thank you God!

Respected Contributor

the fire is now over 22,000 acres, 7 % contained....moving a little closer to us but no immediate threat...thank you for continued prayers....for all those affected by the fires around the country

Respected Contributor

fire is bigger..7% contained...my DILs mother is getting on my last nerve...controlling manipulative woman!

Trusted Contributor

hang in there @fourpaws56. Praying things start getting better really soon.