Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR NOVEMBER 2021🍂🌰🍁☕🔥

May be an image of text that says 'WAYS TO PRACTICE KINDNESS TODAY BE KIND TO YOUR BODY Stay hydrated Move your body. Eat a balanced meal DAY 15MINS 30MINS BE KIND το YOUR MIND Try meditation Journal your thoughts.. Spend time 15MINS 40MIS BE KIND το OTHERS Share an uplifting Donate to a good cause. 10MINS Send a care package to a loved one... 30MINS @thefabstory'

Honored Contributor

342793-Good-bye-November.jpg

Honored Contributor

The POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR DECEMBER thread has been posted. Everyone is welcome. Please join us.

See you there!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hi @Sweet Caroline 1 

i cant seem to notify u except go to a thread that can pull names up automatically

🦋 butterfly sent a msg to all her friends here and i know you have posted many times in puddles thread asking for prayers - 

i thought you would like to read it - it is a new thread in among friends

Honored Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

hi @Sweet Caroline 1 

i cant seem to notify u except go to a thread that can pull names up automatically

🦋 butterfly sent a msg to all her friends here and i know you have posted many times in puddles thread asking for prayers - 

i thought you would like to read it - it is a new thread in among friends

Thank you @Yahooey for taking the time to find me so that I could get Butterfly's message.  I'm very glad to hear from her.  Love, SC