Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR MAY 2021 💐🐝🌻

Hello Beautiful Friends

A prayer thread for @Puddles is posted in Among Friends.A54EF682-5764-4F98-ACDC-81B7976BD3D4.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123 @Thank you for letting us know about the prayer thread for @Puddles  I hope you are feeling okay and not in such pain. I think of you as I see butterflies and saw an orange one today!

🦋 💐 🌞

Honored Contributor

Time goes by my little friend god bless you quotes God bless my friend  precious moments quotes precious moments | Dogtrainingobedienceschool.com

Hello Dear @butterfly123    Thank you for creating the prayer line for Puddles.  I don't think that I've ever witnessed such love and heartfelt care and concern for friends as I have since I joined the family here.  I know that God is happy and smiling.  God Bless You,  With much love,SC

Honored Contributor

42 With God I'm Never Alone ideas | inspirational quotes, words, god

Honored Contributor

35 Cute Happy Quotes – Inspiring Happiness Quotes – FunZumo

Honored Contributor

140 Smile Quotes | Let the Day Smile With You

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Puddles,   I am so sorry to read that you aren't feeling well and are having a hard time with health issues.   I haven't been able to find your post in which you spoke about it.  I have just been able to read our friends comments and concerns.   I join them totally in hoping that rest and relaxation plus being with your beloved family will help you on the road to healing.   It's hard to keep my eyes from spilling over as I write this.   

You are one of my dearest friends, though we've never met.  I am a loner, always have been and don't have many people I call close or good friends.  I just lost my best friend, suddenly, this past week, so that might be that reading our friends postings here have hit me hard.    Just take good care of yourself and concentrate on getting better.   I'll miss your posts but want you to be completely well and happy.    I hope the plans for your new home are going good and it will turn out to be perfect for you, Ian and Snow.   It's good that your family will be close,  family is so important.   Sending lots of prayers, love, concern and hugs.  Be well, my friend and happy!!    💖🙏💖🙏💖🌞

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'incredible joy.com Laugh with your eyes, smile with your heart & love with your spirit Bishop Sherri ©2၀2ം'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'STRENGTH COMES IN THE MOMENTS WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN'T CONTINUE... BUT YOU GO ON ANYWAY... Zen to Zany Anita Opper'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'incredible joy.om It doesn't get easier, ©2020 eherri Bishop you just get wiser.'