Honored Contributor

Re: POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR JULY 2020๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ‘’๐Ÿš๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ—ฝ

Eb1LevEXgAAE8RX.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. โ€”Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

83412223_3043266622452731_7239502615138856483_n.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. โ€”Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Eb2NM5mXQAABIQN.jpg

Honored Contributor

Eb1rFF2XQAAgSFj.jpg

Honored Contributor

ace45965393de4080b5d28cfc5dd5b1f.gif

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

โ€œA little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.โ€ Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Have a BEAUTIFUL day...........๐ŸŒป๐Ÿฅฐ โ€œBe present. Be here. Today, we can guide our thoughts back to the present moment with gentle focus and live fully right where we are. Let the day flow with grace. Grace flows through us easily when we are in tune with the subtle voice of intuition. Open and listen for guidance. Expect joy. Be positive. Imagine a fulfilling day unfolding, in which we accomplish much and experience joy in the process. Welcome the light. Serve with compassion. Acts of service when performed with love lend immeasurable light to our day. Be watchful for ways to serve. Speak only kindness. Speak only kind words. Think only kind thoughts. Be kind to yourself and to those who cross your path or your mind. Impart only love. Send out all thoughts and words on the wings of love so that we may love one another, love ourselves, love the unlovable. Never forget youโ€™re not alone. Letโ€™s remind ourselves often today that we are always supported, guided and unconditionally loved as we are. Give thanks for everything. Gratitude will shift the perspective of the day from one of lack to one of abundance. Give constant thanks. See goodness in others. Each of us has a soul that is made up of beauty and love. Assume the best in others so they may rise to their highest light.
Honored Contributor

How to Say โ€œHappy Birthdayโ€ in 25 Different Languages@Shanus      Happy Birthday Shanus and Hubby!  Don't forget to make your birthday wishes and I hope they all come true  Heart.  Love, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

How to Say โ€œHappy Birthdayโ€ in 25 Different Languages@Shanus      Happy Birthday Shanus and Hubby!  Don't forget to make your birthday wishes and I hope they all come true  Heart.  Love, SC Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1   Thanks. I'll come back to your post on the 20th and blow out the candles. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddles    Good morning precious!  So sweet of you to think of me this morning, fills my heart with joy!  I hope you are enjoying being with family at this special time.  Enjoy, and then enjoy some more... brilliant!  Love u, SC HeartLove And Hugs GIFs | Tenor