Esteemed Contributor

And Ginormous conclusion jumping.  Olympian.

Respected Contributor

If you're going to make assumptions, how about assuming the best of people instead?

Honored Contributor

I live alone and sometimes order foods from QVC or HSN.  I have an order due next week for hot sausage.  I believe it said 20 pieces. I've also ordered other meats.  Never thought anyone would think negatively of me for stocking up.

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

Another day, another complaint...

I don't think @Shanus  was complaining.  You hear about all these people out there still partying, etc when they shouldn't be. 

Esteemed Contributor

Earlier, if we bought large amounts of food, we were accused of hoarding.

Now, we would be accused of excessive partying.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I don't think @Shanus  was complaining.  You hear about all these people out there still partying, etc when they shouldn't be. 

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. However; nearly every day she starts a complaint thread about something. Doesn't like the product mix, doesn't like the price...and so on. It's chronic. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

She's off of my guest list.  No crab cakes or lobster tails for her.  More for all of my many holiday guests.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

ALERT THE AUTHORITIES!

Honored Contributor

Re: PARTY FOOD ORDERS ON Q

[ Edited ]

What do huge platters consist of anyway?   Most people are not going to place an order for 2 crab cakes or 2 lobster tails.  

Esteemed Contributor

Get the Poster Party Platter Police Pronto!