Honored Contributor

Jubilant

I am sorry to hear about your pain and health issues.  There are so many wonderful posters on these forums who lift my spirits, who educate, make me laugh, are kind and giving all with words and support.  You are among them.  

I hope you will stay in touch so that we may know how you are doing health wise.  I wish you the best as you pursue the path to a ministry.  That can only lead to something positive and meaningful and hopefully peace of mind. Bless you.

Super Contributor

@jubilant, so sorry to hear that you are having health issues and hope you feel better soon, wishing you a full and speedy recovery and all the best in your new endeavors.

Honored Contributor

Thanks to all the ladies (and gent's) who have truely been a support system to me down thru the years. I think I started here, as close as I can remember, when Mary Beth's daughter was a baby or toddler. That's a long time ago!

My prayer for you all is that God will bring you peace and joy during the holidays and that you might find, what I have found...a peace that passeth all understanding.   As supenatural as it  may seem ....it is there to be found.

Love,

Jubilant