Trusted Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@FuzzyFace

Using a couple of your words, "Oy vay", I have no clue what this post means, other than you have the same bad dream, and you have a headache. Your doctor nor Pharmacist (if it os a prescription) DID NOT tell you what this "powdery medication" is, and for what reason(s)?

"Mix it" with what liquid? Slurp it down, what like a shot of booze? Strange!

That doctor would be quicky my Former Doctor. Now about your headache! How much ibuprofen did it take?

hckynut(john)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, "oy vey" is something that mostly Jews say; it's kind of like, "Oh hell!" or close to that.

It's obvious you don't have an MD either; the doctor who prescribed this medication did me a big favor in that I no longer feel like I'm going to die of itchiness. Yep; you mix the powder with water or some beverage you like, drink it down, and within a short time the itchiness goes away. It's been a real life-saver for me.

BTW, who here has had that awful dream in which you're in a crowd of people and realize you're naked?

Respected Contributor

Growing up I had a reoccuring dream that elephants were walking up our street. My best friend lived about a block up the hill.

Years later I got the news that my friend had been killed by an elephant while filming a documentary. 

The dreams stopped.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Additional information:

John (and anyone else who gets unbearably itchy, whether fully clothed or naked, hee hee)...what my doctor prescribed is Cholestyramine for oral suspension USP, Light

You can look it up if you still think my doctor's a quack.  BTW, where did we get that designation for a bad or entirely fake doctor? Anyway, I've been with mine 20+ years and I'm finally convinced he's NOT a quack. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Growing up I had a reoccuring dream that elephants were walking up our street. My best friend lived about a block up the hill.

Years later I got the news that my friend had been killed by an elephant while filming a documentary. 

The dreams stopped.

OMG!

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

@hckynut wrote:

@FuzzyFace

Using a couple of your words, "Oy vay", I have no clue what this post means, other than you have the same bad dream, and you have a headache. Your doctor nor Pharmacist (if it os a prescription) DID NOT tell you what this "powdery medication" is, and for what reason(s)?

"Mix it" with what liquid? Slurp it down, what like a shot of booze? Strange!

That doctor would be quicky my Former Doctor. Now about your headache! How much ibuprofen did it take?

hckynut(john)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John, "oy vey" is something that mostly Jews say; it's kind of like, "Oh hell!" or close to that.

It's obvious you don't have an MD either; the doctor who prescribed this medication did me a big favor in that I no longer feel like I'm going to die of itchiness. Yep; you mix the powder with water or some beverage you like, drink it down, and within a short time the itchiness goes away. It's been a real life-saver for me.

BTW, who here has had that awful dream in which you're in a crowd of people and realize you're naked?

@FuzzyFace  The “Emporer”? Glad your itchies went away.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace

Yep, you are exactly right. I do not have "an MD", I unfortunately have multiple MD's in many specialty fields. Walked out on more than 1 of them, and also told one to "get the he!! out" of my hospital room. They explain so I understand, or they are wasting my time and their's.

Gotta excuse me as I am an old male person that sometimes fails to understand words and/or terms the ladies here easily get. My wife tells me, every now and again, I am a very detail oriented guy, sometimes overly detailed.

Guess I got that from being the head person of different groups(mostly males), where if I didn't "spell it out", they didn't seem to get it. I am talking about adults from all walks of life. Trades workers/company owners/doctors. Attorney, to name just a few. Highly educated, but their brains at times function as a 5 year old.

I too have had some not so pleasant dreams, but not repetitively, and don't remember any giving me a headache. Wonderment? Oh yeh, but that's about it.

Thank you for your reply,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

@hennypenny

Wow. That's messed up.

Honored Contributor

My worst dream is of being  late.The faster i go the farther away I get and no matter how hard my whole being tries to propel forward it just won’t happen.During my school years I dreamed I heard the bell and the roll call but as I got older it was about being late for work.I am in reality a person who is never late.

Honored Contributor

FuzzyFace, please don’t take this the wrong way, but this type of itching, if a repeated issue, sounds like the itching that accompanies liver disease.