Honored Contributor

Our little dog almost died.....

He is alive,but needs a lot of care. We love our pups so much we would do anything for them.

However, I am shocked at the not caring from friends and family. We called to let them know how ill he was,but no further calls to ask how he was doing.

We have always called and E-Mailed when someone we know is ill.

On another note our adult children did care and called.

Respected Contributor

Re: Our little dog almost died.....

@Group 5 minus 1 

I am so sorry to hear this! I hope your little one recovers 100% and you have many more years of joy and love together! 

If you don't mind...what happened to your little one?

People can be so insensitive! Ignorant fools! Glad yourr children are 😎 cool!

Respected Contributor

I hope it's short term and he gets well quickly!

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS A disease that both humans and canines suffer from. 

Valued Contributor

Unfortunately some people think "it's just a dog".  I could never understand.  My dogs were family and more devoted than most friends and family.  I hope your little dog survives.  I guess you can never change some people and their thoughts.  Cherish those who surround you with love.

Respected Contributor

Know that I am praying  🙏 for a full recovery for your baby! 
I am praying for strength for you and your family as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 I hope your poor little dog is okay and feels better soon!   In regards to those who haven't called, it is a very busy time of year, I'm thinking you are at least in their thoughts.  I've found as many of you probably have, that if they are not pet owners themselves, they don't understand how traumatic it is when our pets are ill or pass away.  Take care and good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1,

eliminate wording add afew more paw prints TATOO  FOR ME !! Prayer For Sick Dog, Prayer For Baby, Prayer For You, Daily Prayer, Baby Quotes, Dog Quotes, Animal Quotes, Animal Poems, Qoutes

Honored Contributor

@m0rgan wrote:

Unfortunately some people think "it's just a dog".  I could never understand.  My dogs were family and more devoted than most friends and family.  I hope your little dog survives.  I guess you can never change some people and their thoughts.  Cherish those who surround you with love.

@m0rgan 

That was my first thought, that the ones who didn't respond or check up on him, probably hasn't known the loving comfort and companionship of being loved by a loyal pet.

Feel sorry for them.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.