Re: One Word That Describes Your Day

Happy!

Esteemed Contributor

Busy

Honored Contributor

Cleaning !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

peaceful

Valued Contributor

Rage....with my mortgage company. They decided to change their servicing company last month. I notified the old servicer in October that I was changing my Homeowner's Insurance company when the current one expires tonight (the 12th). I gave them all the required info about the new insurance, that they acknowledged. They still payed the policy that was not renewed! I asked them to make a stop payment twice, that has not been acknowledged. My new insurance has not been paid. There is $1700 missing from my escrow account. I waited all day today to hear from a manager that I need to intervene - nothing. Because of the change in servicing companies there was no means to make our December mortgage payment. There is a new website that doesn't work, and an automated phone system will not take payments either. I decided to mail a check in this afternoon, which better be processed. If I don't get a manager call on Monday, I'm considering contacting my real estate attorney. Sorry for the rant. There is more. It's a big cluster****.

Esteemed Contributor

relaxing

Trusted Contributor

Frustrated. My to-do list for today was laundry, clean the bathroom, and try out a new recipe for candied pecans. But, guess what, we haven't had water all day. Water main break on the street behind me. We still don't have water. I wrote out some Christmas cards until my arthritic thumb screamed enough. Then I watched The Santa Clause. That put me in a better mood. The water company said our water should be back on no later than 8:15.  Let's hope. Everyone have a great evening.

Trusted Contributor

Problems.

Husband backed car into a telephone poll.  Bumper needs to get fixed.

Exercise bike (less than 2 months old) broke.  Need to try now to disassemble it to get it back into the box to return it to Walmart.

Honored Contributor

Baking!