Honored Contributor

Ok savvy savers and shoppers....can this be true!

image.jpeg

This was on my fb feed from a friend. Wondering if this is a scam mainly because once you like/share it redirects to "national survey" honestly asked you to complete some pretty personal information -- then asks lots of ?s I'm thinking its a scam as I don't give out my personal info and really 50% off.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ok savvy savers and shoppers....can this be true!

I just saw this on my Facebook newsfeed and wondered the same thing. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's real.  The one thing that catches my eye is the date the coupon starts.  It started days ago.  When I get coupons from kohls in the mail, they are sent several weeks before you can use them.

Honored Contributor

I have to go to kohls tomorrow I'm going to check with the mgr and then I'll see if it's true (not a scam).

then again, they might honor it as it has a pin # and our kohls is pretty lenient as they are happy to have shoppers in our area!

Super Contributor

NO IT IS NOT TRUE.  I just checked KOHLS facebook page and there were a lot of people asking about that very thing and they said it is not a valid KOHLS offer.  

tkins

Honored Contributor

@tkins

guess it's that old saying if it's too good to be true -- it's NOT!

i thought it was wierd they would ask so many personal questions for a coupon!

thank you!

Super Contributor

You are very welcome, I am one those people who always checks urban legends and snopes and such, guess I am not too trusting, not that it's a bad thing though, better safe than sorry.  It would have been nice if it was an actual coupon.

tkins

Respected Contributor

Hello, homedecor1. Smiley Happy Oh, and get ready for me to turn on the caps lock now.

DON'T DO IT!!! AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!! A REAL company won't make you jump through hoops for a coupon. Don't do it! Real companies just GIVE coupons to their customers.

Now, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure most companies don't want to know what planet you were born on or what species you are in order to give out coupons. Smiley Tongue

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I get these things from kohls,from time to time,never click on them,i do however wonder why they don't do something about this.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.