Valued Contributor

Ok mods i am super contributer and valued contributer ranked just now at the Same time ?

[ Edited ]

HUH?

Respected Contributor

Re: Ok mods i am super contributer and valued contributer ranked just now at the Same time ?

I think you moved up to valued when you passed 500 posts.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: Ok mods i am super contributer and valued contributer ranked just now at the Same time ?

I only see 1 - "valued."  If you see 2, post a screen shot & report it to the MODS in the Customer Care forum.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

If you mean that you got 2 notifications at the same time that you ranked up to two different levels, I got that too.

The system congratulated me for ranking up to the rank I already was, and then congratulated me for ranking up to my new rank...all at once.

Not sure what that's about, but it seems harmless.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

I would just ignore all that.  Does anybody even notice that?  I know I don't.   I don't even know what mine says.

I believe these designations are based on post count.  If you just passed a  certain number it probably just changed to reflect that.  There is no significance to any of it, though.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks guys that was strange!Maryanne 

Respected Contributor

Ditto, here! I don't even understand the hierarchy or how one gets them!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor

Is it that important? 

It could be a glitch but what should matter is that you are a contributor. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt I don't know what I am either but I have been posting a lot lately so maybe i will rank up too.

Valued Contributor

@Melania i know  i am a contributor.The   strange thing was the first ranking up down up again..Thanks for your insight again...