Valued Contributor

Re: Ok, I'm frustrated with too much messing around. I'll miss you guys!

@nomless wrote:

Here's another member, Bhvbum, trying to help you out.

To post a new topic, do this:

- Click on the category name in the list of categories that's on the left side of the screen.

- On the new page that opens, above the first topic, is a big red box that says "NEW MESSAGE".  Click that. 

- On the next screen, enter the subject line in the first (small-ish box), your message (in the nalrge box), and then click the POST button.

HTH.

Thanks for sharing this nomless! @Bhvbum this is a good walk through on how to post a new thread. If you are still having trouble, you can e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and we'll do a walkthrough with you using print screens. 

Brittany 

Trusted Contributor

Hey Brittany why don't you people just admit that you messed this forum up, chuck it out and return it to the way it used to be. You sur are losing a lot of members that used to post here.

Take a look at the Forum called  DamYankee's-Vegas a lot of us are over there.

Valued Contributor

I'm about at my wits end as well. I'm really trying, but with the very limited functionality on the iPad, along with the color scheme that gives me a headache if I'm here for very long, it's just not enjoyable like it used to be. 😢

The only real thing iPad users gained were emoties and paragraph breaks. Not a good trade off with all we've lost!
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that Webbie isn't too happy, either, trying to find "poofable" replies........(lol)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I agree.  This format is not user friendly and is difficult on the eyes as everything is gray.  I've tried to change the  color of my text, but when I click on "Text Color", nothing happens.  Even if I change my text, everyone else's is stil gray.  What a mess!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't find any of my replies. I'm registered, went to the topic I wanted to read, wrote my reply, clicked post, and nothing appeared. Is there some sort of delay or am I doing something wrong. So far all I see is a big debacle.
Honored Contributor

Ok, so I'm back for a minute!

I was thinking, what I feel is sad, is that, we've come in here and helped each other out, and through some of life's troubles. Others have been encouraged to vent, to help them get through trials in their lives.

I still am deciding if I'll come in from time to time and give it some time to try and figure a few things out.

I'm in a point in life where, I'm pretty tired from life's events and while I'm happy to help with any experience I might have had, and either give or seek advice, this sort of figuring things out, gets to be a bit much. I really miss what we had. I had no idea that the problems that there were, would lead to this total turnaround.

I'm still deciding.

Trusted Contributor

Just in case you're not aware, QVC did reply to one poster saying they are working on the iPad issue. These things take time, we'll have to be patient. Altho, not one of my sterling qualities.😁
Honored Contributor

Way too time consuming.  The good news is that I've been doing other things around and outside the house, and not so addicted to the forums, lol!  Also, I'd like to see a 'Return to Top' feature, instead of having to scroll back upward to the top of the page. ......  I've decided to check in every couple of days or so. ...... Let's see...........Oh, yes, the color of the page(s) is too hard on the (my) eyes.  Another reason that I'm avoiding it altogether for a couple of days at a time.  Well, enough of my complaints........(lol).  I'm sure that, eventually, the pendulum will swing back.  You know:  From simple to complicated.  Then, back to simple again.  Patience is a virtue.   Have a nice weekend, everybody. p.s. Wish I could send this post to other posters by clicking: 'Send to all'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Please put the game threads in their own section.   It's hard to find topics of interest to those of us going to a certain subject.

Thanks.