Honored Contributor

Not an offical one but word of mouth has it that our subdivision is "ok".  They said the tornado tracked about a football field south of us.  Makes me hopeful.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers,  you dont know how much it means to me.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie : Still praying for you and everyone that has had the bad weather and dealing with any injuries or damage.🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏🙏

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Not an offical one but word of mouth has it that our subdivision is "ok".  They said the tornado tracked about a football field south of us.  Makes me hopeful.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers,  you dont know how much it means to me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @So glad to hear you are ok! Tornados are extremely scary!!!

Respected Contributor

Thankful for your safety, @Imaoldhippie , but praying for those affected.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    Oh my, sounds like you live not far from me at all. These storms traveled just north of us but we watched intently in case we needed to scurry to the basement again. We had storms about 2 weeks ago with tornado sirens on at 5:30A, woke us up in fact. We did hang in the basement for a while that time. 

So glad you're okay and nothing traumatic happened. I certainly feel for those just NW of us who did get hit hard from the tornado. It is devestating the damage done. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ohio tornado update

[ Edited ]

We had been under a tornado watch that night. Only 2 weeks ago we were under a tornado warning which was scary!  So glad that your home was ok up there!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie    I'm so glad to hear that bit of good news.  Fingers crossed that it turns out to be true.

Still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.💝

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie great news.  Hope any friends you have in the area are also safe. 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Glad your house was no5 affected. I did see the pictures on the news tonight and it was sheer devastation.