Respected Contributor

My sister is back in hospital for a few days--it's the 2nd or 3rd time this year. About 3 years ago she was diagnosed with--and survived--colon cancer but it seems like there are some after-effects that are still plaguing her. (I don't want to go into details because I know it could cause some arguing and I just don't have the stomach for that right now).

Anyway, she'll be there for a couple of days and they're taking good care of her...thank God. 

One a slightly light note: is it a requirement that EMT's--the males--all have to be tall, muscular, and good looking? I swear there was one man who could have been constructed out of both I and my husband; he was a REALLY big man. I don't think any of them were under 6'2" or less. If course in that line of work, I'm sure they have to be physically strong too.

Anyway, any thought, prayers, good vibes, etc. for my sister would be greatly appreciated.

Respected Contributor

My Prayers are with you and your sister.  

EMT's sound wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I'll say a prayer for your sister. I hope all goes well and she can leave the hospital quickly 🙏

Regular Contributor

My prayers are with you and your family. God will keep her safe.

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers for your sister.  God Bless.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

My sister is back in hospital for a few days--it's the 2nd or 3rd time this year. About 3 years ago she was diagnosed with--and survived--colon cancer but it seems like there are some after-effects that are still plaguing her. (I don't want to go into details because I know it could cause some arguing and I just don't have the stomach for that right now).

Anyway, she'll be there for a couple of days and they're taking good care of her...thank God. 

One a slightly light note: is it a requirement that EMT's--the males--all have to be tall, muscular, and good looking? I swear there was one man who could have been constructed out of both I and my husband; he was a REALLY big man. I don't think any of them were under 6'2" or less. If course in that line of work, I'm sure they have to be physically strong too.

Anyway, any thought, prayers, good vibes, etc. for my sister would be greatly appreciated.

EMT's need to be strong... they are the ones that go rescue the 600 plus pound people from out of their houses to the hospital and such.

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers for your sister. 

(((Hugs)))

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten, I wish her the very best.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I agree that they have to be strong, but do they have to be so dang handsome, too?  My small town,  local EMS and Firefighters,  are truly amazing specimens.  All of them.  They're also exceptionally nice.  I've teased some of them that they need to put out a calendar Woman Wink. Hey, proceeds to the city, why not?