Honored Contributor

Re: Oh No! Justice Ginsburg Cancer

Sometimes when reading posts on these forums it makes me happy I don't know some of the posters in real life, and thankful for the friends and family I have. That's all.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Sometimes when reading posts on these forums it makes me happy I don't know some of the posters in real life, and thankful for the friends and family I have. That's all.

@proudlyfromNJ

Oh my YES!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow I respectfully disagree with you. This topic is about her having cancer and surgery. If you or anyone else want to start a topic about her sleeping habits go right ahead. Personally I find it distasteful to express thoughts on that or wishes that she be replaced in a thread about her cancer. Justice Ginsburg managed to find friendship and common ground with her polar opposite colleague. So just wishing her well about cancer, don't understand why that's a problem.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

yes bur you have to worry about the nodules  being malignant  stay string RBG

Respected Contributor

In my early working days in the 70's, I worked for a boss in a young industry.  We were all in our 30's.  After lunch, he would lay the Wall Street Journal on his lap look down and take a nap.  He asked me to "buzz" him if anyone came by.  He was one of the smartest people I have known.  Perhaps people who are intelligent and strong,  like RBG,  need a nap.  Hope RBG remains strong.

Honored Contributor

The key word is TWO nodules, especially is a patient who has a history of cancer. Sorry folks, but we don' t have all the facts. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the interest of equal time, here’s a younger person falling asleep on the air. Busy people sometimes conk out.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2013/08/31/tucker-carlson-falls-asleep-air-during-fox-and-friends

Trusted Contributor

My mother had the same cancer at age 83.  Was driving two weeks after her surgery.  Died five years later from something unrelated.

RBG should retire when she can't do her job anymore.  She has never missed a vote.  If I had to listen to some of these people drone on and on, I'd fall asleep too. Her mind is sharp - maybe even sharper than some of you on this forum.  She is a Supreme Court Justice and not a politician, so forget term limits.  She has probably done more for women than all the presidents and maybe Congress combined.  I suggest people watch the documentary RBG to get a good sense of who she is and what she is made of.  And remember her best friend was one of the most conservative members of the court - Antonin Scalia.  

Trusted Contributor

May the Lord's gentle mercy shelter Justice Ginsburg and comfort her loved ones through this difficult time. 🙏🏼

Respected Contributor

For goodness sake!  Justice Ginsburg is aged and unwell.  She probably relies on staff to do the heavy lifting, and then present her with a paper on each case.  She really ought to retire for her own well being.