Honored Contributor

It's so nice to see and watch Pat this morning (Thursday).  Watched the candle presentation she did, and then she sat down to talk about next item coming up.

ANd then she sat down and I saw her shoes.  Oh my goodness how too cute are her ankle straps???!!!  I LOVE ankle straps as well the ones Pat has on that criss cross and tie just above.  Too darn CUTE!  Anybody kow these shoes?  Help a girl out here please, I need a pair!!!!

Super Contributor

I feel the same way and was coming on here to ask as well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh My - PAT'S SHOES!!!!

[ Edited ]

I think they're Marc Fisher shoes A287479.  I got a better looksee when Pat was just on with Linda Davies.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

It's so nice to see and watch Pat this morning (Thursday).  Watched the candle presentation she did, and then she sat down to talk about next item coming up.

ANd then she sat down and I saw her shoes.  Oh my goodness how too cute are her ankle straps???!!!  I LOVE ankle straps as well the ones Pat has on that criss cross and tie just above.  Too darn CUTE!  Anybody kow these shoes?  Help a girl out here please, I need a pair!!!!

Go to her facebook page and ask her. She might answer back.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I think they're Marc Fisher shoes A287479.  I got a better looksee when Pat was just on with Linda Davies.

Yes I had to check them out and those are the shoes.

Respected Contributor

Yes, her shoes are cute but I love her haircut. I need a picture of it to give to my hairdresser!!

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Yes, her shoes are cute but I love her haircut. I need a picture of it to give to my hairdresser!!

@cuddlesmama, maybe you can find a picture of Pat on her FB page to show your hairdresser.  Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Not sure about the shoes, but does ANYONE know anything about the necklace she's wearing??  She wore it two weeks ago on Susan's show, and I know she's worn it other times.  I've also seen it on a few of the models.   No one at QVC can tell me anything about it & I can't find it on QVC.com.  At least if I knew whose necklace it is, I can check to see if it ever comes back into stock.  Any help would be appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @PINKdogWOOD Pat was wearing IsaacWedge. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC

How nice of you to take the time to post this for all interested parties & potential shoppers.  You offered good customer service as well as good salesmanship on behalf of QVC – all in one friendly post.  Thank you for taking the time to look it up and provide the information.  I am not an ankle strap shoe wearer. but I do appreciate a good act of kindness & good business – and you provided both!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.