Honored Contributor

Re: October 2021: Back Fence

Hello @catwhisperer  are you gonna make the move to the proboards site?  From what I've seen and what I've read it's fairly easy and quite similar to what we have here.  I hope you are doing well these days in these crazy times.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama .....no, I won't be joining proboards. I rarely ever post on here anymore. 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hello all

Hey Birdmama, Catwhisper is already on proboards, am following her since she is one of the people I recognize from the q boards. i recognize some, some i do not,

got to build new following on proboards, many have come over from the q, i believe there are 19 pages of Q people over there now.

not much here today

did few chores, sat down and watched really slept thru the movie the thing from another world didn't miss much have seen it a zillion times know script by heart. did walk, hung out clothes not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Check the main blogs/forums page - the Q is not closing the community.

Honored Contributor

hello all

yup i know the q boards are not going to close, that is good news. i am going to stay here and check pro boards too.

weather was turning more unsettled tonight, see what tomorrow brings.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Boy I've had some kind of bad wildlife luck this week. Wednesday was the pigeon on the ground that faked me out.  Thursday was the chipmunk in the dryer vent.  I got a break yesterday and this morning found a deceased squirrel in my yard.  Honestly I'm scared to go outside in the backyard.

Honored Contributor

hey all

birdmama, the squirrel watched svengoolie last night and got frightened watching frankenstein that was all 

not much today.

did chores,

did walk

humid with stiff nor'east breeze.

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

hello all

the news of today is

nothing new

tides are running quite high above normal so many roads are being flooded out from all this higher than normal tidal stuff. quite a few roads around me are closed due to this activity of the tides.

overcast and dampish, ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

We're expecting rain on and off this week so I took advantage of the sunny warm weather today and did the yard work.  My backyard was immaculate for maybe 5 minutes before the breeze brought more leaves down. It's the nature of fall and I don't get upset.  Glad it's done.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing special going on,just glad to know that Im not going to loose you all. Would miss this board.

Today I got my COVID booster shot. I made an appointment on line. There was absolutely NO ONE THERE! They were even taking walk ins. There were about 4 people waiting to leave after there shot. Go figure 🤨.

This weather is lovely,except it's starting to get dark early already. 
Our flooring will be delivered on Friday,and put down starting Monday,Hurray!!