Honored Contributor

Re: October 2021: Back Fence

The ghost ship and haunted prison sound fun @hellie jo 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

Birdie, I am glad all went well with your inspection. Now you can relax for awhile. You know how that goes. 

Honored Contributor

busy day for me, am exhausted. later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Sunday Morning, the sun is shining and I am thrilled to see it.  It was dreary and damp again yesterday and short of picking up an online order from Target and grabbing a cheeseburger (drive thru) from Burger King, I stayed inside and puttered around the house and caught up on podcasts.

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama 

It's been a long day for me. Got up a lot earlier than usual to attend church. We didn't have a Saturday evening service due to Reformation Sunday. Went over afterwards to pick up a Turkey at Aldi's. 87 cents a pound was right, so whoever posted that, it was right. DH is busy with his Sunday Football marathon. Tomorrow is the same drudgery.. laundry and cleaning. Our GS is coming over to pick up his bag of goodies around 4. We don't get many if any trick or treaters and with covid I am sure there won't be a one. More candy for our GS. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

hello all

we don't do trick treat any longer, we stay inside, turn off all outdoor lights, and that is all

busy day again for me. i did try to hang out, NOPE, was a flop, began spitting rain, has been spitting most of the day with short intermitten showers, clipper showers as i call them.

did both walks and sunday chores.  OK guys later

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hello 

tonight i took my walk after dinner dishes were finished and put away.

I think it was my 3 stroll around the cull de sac, when out of the dark shadows strolled a huge SKUNK!!!! Have seen photos of skunks, but never this close. it was a very large skunk, i cut walk short and beat feet to home. i told a family out trick treating about the skunk, not sure if they left or tried to go to the house that skunk was in the front yard.

I broke my front tooth tonight, chipped it. will call dentist tomorrow to see what he wants to do.

ok guys night all

ok guys, not much else.

Honored Contributor

hello all

did normal monday chores,

did walk

hung clothes outside. sunny and great stiff breeze.

later guys

Honored Contributor

November Back Fence is ready

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/November-2021-Back-Fence/m-p/7211246#M527987