Honored Contributor

Welcome Friends old and new to the Back Fence for October.

Rustic rural beauty in a unkempt country fence in countrified style. Gates  in fall Stock Photo - Alamy

Autumn in the Country Photograph by Joann Vitali

I'm leaving a loaf of banana nut bread to snack on.  Of course, coffee and tea is available to wash it down.

Special Banana Nut Bread Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: October 2021: Back Fence

bird mama, 

i thought you combined the 2 fence and nest.

well i am here

Honored Contributor

@viva923  When I combined the posts at the beginning of the month, I did mention that it wasn't set in stone Woman Very Happy  One of the original founding members of the Back Fence weighed in with her opinion in the combined thread.  Since the Back Fence thread was established many years before I defer to one of the founding members.  You know when I think about it, the Bird's Nest thread was around a long time before I joined that one too.  I'm not exactly sure how it happened that I became the monthly thread starter for either Woman Tongue

Post on whichever thread you prefer.  I don't post in as many of the different forums like I used to.  I don't know if it's the pandemic or the intense and incredibly heartbreaking experience with my little Francis; some days it just feels like work.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama    You mentioned that it "feels like work"....perfectly makes sense to combine the two.  How awesome that you spend the time to commit to stepping up to continue the responsibility.  I'll bet posters really appreciate your efforts. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

i will post on both, so when you can read a little bit stay awhile to check out that is going on.

did normal monday chores

did monday walk

hung out clothes showers still way north, been keeping close eye on weather

not much else, later guys

Trusted Contributor

I really liked the two threads together. Things change and we have to adjust...

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@viva923  When I combined the posts at the beginning of the month, I did mention that it wasn't set in stone Woman Very Happy  One of the original founding members of the Back Fence weighed in with her opinion in the combined thread.  Since the Back Fence thread was established many years before I defer to one of the founding members.  You know when I think about it, the Bird's Nest thread was around a long time before I joined that one too.  I'm not exactly sure how it happened that I became the monthly thread starter for either Woman Tongue

Post on whichever thread you prefer.  I don't post in as many of the different forums like I used to.  I don't know if it's the pandemic or the intense and incredibly heartbreaking experience with my little Francis; some days it just feels like work.

@Bird mama   

Hopefully, you will leave the combined thread up, so much easier, and as I said, the same people posting on both.

Honored Contributor

Well, having just logged in today, it appears that the point will be moot come November 2, 2021.  Qvc is discontinuing the Community Including the Blogs.

An Important Update: QVC's Blogs & Forums page will be going away 11/2.

Connecting with our QVC community is everything to us—so we created a new destination for superfans (like you!) to keep the convo going & stay in the know on all things Q. Join our We #loveQVC Facebook group to find inspiration, get recommends & interact with your fellow shopping fam, hosts, and guests. So much fun awaits & we hope to see you there! 

Honored Contributor

hello all

i sure hope you will come over to facebook bird mama 

i will be there, hope I can find, the new forums. am on facebook quite often.

not much else, later guys

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Does this mean that the forums/blogs will no longer exist here....only on 
Facebook?  Yes, I just saw the detail..."Blog/Forum page will be going away 11/2".  I feel like I've lost friends, I will not be participating on Face Book.